[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Shitty OP weapons that ruin everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
Pic extremely related. I fucking hate how the BR shits on every other weapon besides power weapons in Halo 3. It's too powerful and the other weapons (pistol, SMG and especially the AR) need buffs to evenly compete with it.

BR starts are the fucking worst.
>>
Why are you complaining about an OP weapon in a dead game?
>>
>>319257643
Many people still play Halo 3 on the 360 and there's still the MCC.
>>
>AR Starts
>Die once
>Enemy now has precision weapon
>Can't leave spawn because you have garbage AR

AR starts are garbage and you should feel bad. You can 50-0 people if you get any sort of early lead and its boring as fuck.
>>
>>319257792
The AR in Halo 5 is perfect. Its range is good and it actually has good damage and not a terribly slow reload animation. In Halo 3, I got 70% of my kills with an AR by finishing it off with a melee strike. In Halo 5, I can frag a mofo with less than 15 shots from 10 yards away and that's without aim assist. I couldn't do that in Halo 3 with an entire magazine.
>>
>>319258014
I meant 20 yards.
>>
Thats why god made grenades to level the playing field
>>
>>319257513
Is that a famas?
>>
File: Peekwad.jpg (91 KB, 464x430) Image search: [Google]
Peekwad.jpg
91 KB, 464x430
>Halo 3
>BR85
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 512x384
Debate me. You fucking can't.
:^)
>>
No pics but fucking gatling guns in Armored Core V before they patched it. I joined two (separate) full fucking squads that quit the game because the game was 100% fucking gats with heavy reverse joint legs. Bamco took for fucking ever to patch that shit even though the japs got it fixed in a few months, holy fuck that shit pisses me off. FromSoftware already did all the work, they just needed to have one fucker make sure the patch would work with the international release. The game might have held onto a population if Bamco just fucking released the patch sooner.
>>
>>319258285
Is it so bad that I want a game I enjoy to have good weapon balance? It's harder to get kills in Halo 5 yet I can easily amass 20x more kills using an AR in it versus Halo 3. Don't get me wrong, Halo 5 is one of the worst installments to the series. Forgetting the godawful campaign and lack of splitscreen, sprint and ADS are terrible additions. Not to mention lack of map variety, game modes, RNG bullshit to get armor/helmets and lack of maps are fucking stupid.

But if there's one thing Halo 5 does right, it's weapon balance. Not to mention the smoothness and pace of movement. Just give me Halo 3 with those aforementioned features and it's literal perfection.
>>
>4 shots from the AR + melee
>Insta-death

BR starts was pretty shitty though. It's powerful enough to be a weapon you have to pick up off the map. I have no idea what the fuck Shishka was thinking.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.