[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ono says there's a surprise announcement that hasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>Ono says there's a surprise announcement that hasn't been leaked.
>Half heartedly expect Darkstalkers 4 for 2017.
>It's a Machinima series.

Kill me. Why did Capcom abandon this series? The gameplay from Street Fighter 3 to 4 to 5 shows that they're not afraid of innovation.
>>
>>319256390
you didn't buy darkstalkers HD

thanks for killing the series
>>
>>319256390
Capcom would ruin it like they did with Street Fighter.

Darkstalkers ended on a high note with Vampire Savior.

Ono needs to go back to the audio department.
>>
>>319256390
artgerm is based as fuk
>>
>>319256559

>actually purchased it twice
>still didn't sell well enough for them

Screw you, Capcom.

>>319257036

SFV looks decent enough, though.
>>
>>319256390
>Why did Capcom abandon this series?

Because Capcom staff hasn't met Morrigan anon yet, clearly
>>
ono just needs to say "fuck it" and add morrigan and anakaris and felicia as DLC to street fighter 5
>>
I don't know how you were expecting Darkstalkers when it's clear Capcom doesn't want to fund it. 90% of its fanbase didn't even play the game and they made me feel so lonely on the DS1 machine in the bowling alley while I simply spammed soul fist against the CPU all day.
>>
File: 8122681.png (270 KB, 800x566) Image search: [Google]
8122681.png
270 KB, 800x566
>street fighter resurrection

JUST
>>
On top of the most disappointing match in the entire run of 4 we get some half assed short as fuck intro instead of a character reveal and they literally need help from the fans for their game, jeez thanks Ono
>>
when will people learn that the majority of people don't want a new vs, it's just like megaman nobody wants to play that shit
>>
darkstalkers has been permanently demoted to "roster fodder for marvel" tier

how does this make you feel
>>
>>319256390
Because Capcom bigwigs don't like taking risks and the game gets maybe 30 people playing it at side tourneys every evo.
>>
>>319259767
Speak for yourself fucker, UMvC3 is my favorite fighting game.
>>
>>319260247
I don't get how people can like Marvel. It's such a clusterfuck. I wish I liked it, because I'm a sucker for Marvel fanservice and Capcom fanservice, but I hate the actual game.
>>
>>319260068
That's funny, because Capcom will never make another Marvel game ever again thanks to DisneyMarvel's current philosophy on vidya licensing.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.