[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And Kazunoko takes it home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: capcomcup-logo-edit-622.png (52 KB, 622x320) Image search: [Google]
capcomcup-logo-edit-622.png
52 KB, 622x320
And Kazunoko takes it home
>>
And that's when I said the ends justify the means.
>>
I was hoping Daigo would take him to losers and then lose. Oh well. That Yun was insane.
>>
I hope you like dicks
>>
great tourney, great experience.

Best matches were
>poongko vs momochi
>tokido vs dieminion
>almost anything with Misse
>keoma and snakeyez runback
>daigo vs infiltration
>poongko vs misse
>daigo's run through losers towards the end
>that fucking grand finals
>>
Pros
>BR coming out of nowhere and BTFO half of the world
>Makoto in Top 8
>Daigo still has it
>Elena players BTFO
>unpredictable brackets
>exciting matches

Cons
>Kazunoko plays like a moron and takes it home
>SFV opening is super lame
>>
>>319256258
>$120,000

JESUS!
>>
>>319256820
yeah wtf that opening didn't even show like half the characters.

I'm okay with Kazunoko winning, though. It's not like Yun is an over-represented character. If he was broken/braindead, more people would be using him. Like Elena. Who was basically a non-factor today. We saw a lot of E. Ryu, Seth, and Abel, though. I'd be more upset if one of those characters won.
>>
>>319256820
I'm hoping that opening is unfinished because it didn't show much of anything.
>>
Too bad everything outside the matches was awful. Where was the crowd hype, where were the reveals?
>>
>>319257154
The roster is complete. What else is there to reveal? apart from Akuma
>>
>>319257028
Yun is broken technically, just no one uses him at that level except for a few people.
>>
>>319257154
you mean FANG? we got him yesterday nigga.

Crowd didn't show up until the end though, that kinda sucked. At least I have chat to watch go bizonkers and make me feel like I'm not alone in my apartment watching people play video games for 10 hours.
>>
I hope that was one sixth of the intro
>>
>>319257296
you're confusing broken with "good". And many characters are "good", yet only Kazunoko is making waves with Yun these days. stop being a fag.
>>
Not a single Elene in top 8.

It was great.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.