[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"A 'Big' Nintendo Announcement is Coming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: big announcement.png (19 KB, 639x185) Image search: [Google]
big announcement.png
19 KB, 639x185
>"A 'Big' Nintendo Announcement is Coming on Monday"

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/12/a_big_nintendo_announcement_is_coming_on_monday

What do you think it will be? Related to this?
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/11/corocoro_is_teasing_a_big_pokemon_announcement_for_next_month
>>
Shiny Wailord distro
>>
Cranky Kong is going to be added as a mystery mushroom in Mario Maker.
>>
>Minecraft U rated by PEGI a few weeks ago
>Nintendo's indie guy says a big announcement is coming on Monday

>/v/ thinks it's the NX reveal
>>
>>319241623
>It's just MC on WII U
>With Amiibo skins and Texture Packs
/v/ would die of autism.
>>
Waluigi in Sm4sh.
>>
>Oh gee wow a lot of stuff was announced for other platformers during the TGA/PSX
>We should probably do something so people don't forget we exist again
>Er um We H-h-have an announcement too guys, uhh Monday! Monday! big announcement on Monday!
>Okay..So..what do we have that we can share on Monday?
>>
File: 1444783219278.png (266 KB, 313x396) Image search: [Google]
1444783219278.png
266 KB, 313x396
>>319241623
Oh god this will be great
>>
welp i had my hopes up
>>319239776

it's just sceptile for pokken. or maybe cranky kong
>>
>>319241917
>>Oh gee wow a lot of stuff was announced for other platformers during the TGA/PSX

>Things that never happened
>>
>we would like to announce that the NX will be a free service for the Microsoft Xbox One
>>
>>319240781
Only Nintendo knows.

Let's let them tell us instead of speculate.
>>
>Big Announcement
>It's just going to be a trailer for something they already announced months ago
>>
>>319242215
Nintenbabby pls
>>
Kirby's Big Adventure, a Wii U game in the vein of Crystal Shards but the gimmick this time is that every time Kirby eats something he permanently gets a little bigger. The levels scale up as you progress, but once you beat the game exploring earlier levels as a bigger Kirby unlocks more paths, content and the true ending
>>
>>319241550
kek
>>
>>319241753
Bueno.
>>
i guarantee it's going to be something stupid and you're all overhyping yourselves
>>
>>319242173
Sceptile might be cool!
>>
File: 1359675500099.png (50 KB, 521x529) Image search: [Google]
1359675500099.png
50 KB, 521x529
F-Zero, Metroid, and Advance Wars fan reporting!

Kill me
>>
How are they gonna announce it though? Just put up a youtube video or something?
>>
>>319243653
Nice try Game Freak
>>
All I want is info on the smash direct
>>
federation force is cancelled

they're collaborating with Vanillaware to make a scene-for-scene hand drawn remake of Super Metroid
>>
>>319241623
It's this. Everyone can go home now.
>>
File: kill me.jpg (73 KB, 525x386) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
73 KB, 525x386
>>319241623
>mfw you're right and I can't do anything about it
>>
>the big announcement being some stupid pokemon tournament
who cares except maybe vp

don't waste /v/'s time with that nonsense
>>
There's no way the big news is fucking Minecraft, everyone has played that by now and I can't think of anyone that would believe that to be big news except Nin-.. oh.
I guess that's that.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.