[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the Max Heardoom Incident of video games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
What is the Max Heardoom Incident of video games?
>>
There isn't one
>>
hello eburiwan

o---------------------------(・∀・)-----------------------------o
>>
>>319238635
hai
>>
What is the "What is the X of video games" of video games?
>>
Gamergate
>>
>>319238738
Probably MGS 2
>>
>>319238635
OH MAI GOTT
>>
lostboy
>>
File: 1409023774529.gif (8 KB, 293x238) Image search: [Google]
1409023774529.gif
8 KB, 293x238
>>319238268
>>319238268
In terms of relevancy to the actual incident? Probably Borderlands 2.

While Sega was dumping money on Gearbox to make Aliens: Colonial Marines, they were outsourcing the project to a bottom tier shovelware developer and embezzling the money to dump into Borderlands 2. By the time Sega figured out what was going on, it was too late and the cost of litigating wouldn't have been worth it.
>>
>>319238268
What is the black knight satelite of video games?
>>
I love incidents that are literally titled Incident. It's so cool.
>>
>>319239743
Would we have an Anthony Burch Alien game otherwise?
>>
>>319241775
Just about anything would have been better than the inanity they shat out for A:CM. Bella's death scene really captured everything wrong that was going on with the writing. As much as /v/ loves to crap on Burch for his personal self destruction, he can turn out some decent work when he isn't allowed to be a meme spewing retard.
>>
>>319238268

Go to Cutting Room Floor and search for hidden Developer Messages.

There's one hidden in a tank game that's pretty hilarious
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.