[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished pic related. What a ride. What did you think about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Just finished pic related. What a ride.

What did you think about it anons?

Can someone explain to me the entire thing with Missile at the end? I didn't quite get it.
>>
Shameless bump
>>
File: panic dance.gif (3 MB, 195x156) Image search: [Google]
panic dance.gif
3 MB, 195x156
I really loved it. Great experience but it's been so long that I don't clearly remember what happened at the end.
>>
Amazing game with awesome music, a good story, and a neat game play mechanic
>>
I actually don't remember the ending
>>
>>319236761
What is there that needs explaining?
That's what doggies do!
>>
Lynne is my waifu
>>
Originally the night went similarly, but Sissel didn't save Lynne (and in turn Missile) since he had no reason to/didn't know how. Missile got shot near Yomiel's fragment and got ghost powers but couldn't do much just switching things. He later found Sissel's ghost, who ignored Missile's plea for help and left trying to ind his own identity. Missile eventually ended up in the final chamber and I guess through yomiel's body went back in time and waited. I don't think its explained how he didn't have to save yomiel's life to continue, maybe Sissel always could've but for the story the game never let you.

Anyways, Missile waits by the junkyard for years until the fated night repeats and gives Sissiel's ghost (you) tutorials and a bit of bullshit (time limit) to convince him to help out Lynne and co.

Its been a while but I think thats the gist of it, the point gets across though, Missile is the best dog in all of Vidya
>>
Meh. Fun characters, well-animated, mediocre or subpar everywhere else. I do like how the story comes together so meticulously, though, and it's an interesting concept.
>>
>>319236761
The game is the most perfect I've ever played.
This is a good watch after you've beaten it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usqdCphyM2o
>>
>>319236761
IIRC

>Originally Missile died from the sniper and Yomiel's body was there as well, giving him powers
>Missile followed them to the junkyard and found Sissel in the lamp
>Asked for help but Sissel refused claiming he had to find out his own mystery
>Missile kept training with his powers until he was able to go back in time
>Returned to the Junkyard as "Ray" to properly recruit Sissel's aid by giving him a fake time limit

Originally Sissel didn't think to help Missile since he was still new to the powers of the dead and confused. Missile had to come up with a few motivators to get Sissel to start the game proper, such as the "fading away at dawn" time limit. He did all this to help save Kamilla and Lynne because that's what doggies do.
>>
>>319239729
Ok I think I get it.

I wanted to know another thing too. Is Sissel actually dead at the end when you go back to the present after saving Yomiel?

You can see radiations emanating from him and Kamila even says that he never ages. Did he get hit by a piece of meteor?
>>
>>319236761
I think it's great. Got it when it came out, replayed it few times afterwards.
>>
>>319240183
Yea that happens in the new future, a fragment hits kitty Sissel when the meteor came down and Jowd adopts him, so he ends up with Yomiel's original fate of weird immortality, but he's a cat and everyone is happy so he doesn't mind. Might've been easy to miss with all the shit that went down.
>>
>>319240183
He's basically what Yomiel was, neither alive nor dead. When they went back and saved Yomiel, a piece of the meteor hit Sissel's original body instead.
>>
>>319240679
>>319240847

Well, that's kinda fucked up in its own way but at least everyone's happy.
>>
File: 1403404200444.gif (1 MB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1403404200444.gif
1 MB, 250x238
i just finished Ghost trick last night as well, god what an awesome game i loved it dearly wish it got more love
>>
>>319241135
Yeah, in the long run I thought he would try to save his friends from any deaths but eventually they would have to pass on without him, sort of like Bill Murray trying to save the homeless man in Groundhog Day.

But the game is meant for a short term high as in everyone who was hurt by the discovery of Temsik's powers was saved.

>Yomiel's fiance doesn't kill herself
>Jowd's wife is alive again
>Sissel found a loving home as an immortal cat
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.