[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kojima Vs Konami Ruse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1449443174128.jpg (1 MB, 1029x1917) Image search: [Google]
1449443174128.jpg
1 MB, 1029x1917
This seems pretty damn believable. What are our leads on the inside source?
>>
>>319228002
just like that patch and expansion and shit you were all expecting right?
>>
>>319228002
What I wonder is if this is actually true, how long do they intend to keep the ruse up? Won't it reach the point where MGSV is no longer in the public eye and so the eventual reveal wouldn't have the maximum impact they want it to have?
>>
>>319229880
I'd say they'll keep up the ruse until SH or the next MG is ready for announcement. Maybe even longer, desu. They tried it with Moby Dick, hiding the fact that it was Konami/Kojima but people saw through that. What if it's a Stephen King / Richard Bachman thing where they want to see how much attention it will get without the branding, and then just deus-ex-machina the whole thing by revealing its actually them.
>>
>>319228002
Dude was right about this at least
https://youtu.be/eKl6WjfDqYA?t=13s
>>
File: LOSS.jpg (89 KB, 411x458) Image search: [Google]
LOSS.jpg
89 KB, 411x458
How's this for irony...
https://youtu.be/P8RCD2KAbX4?t=4m59s
>>
>>319228002
Why the fuck do delusional MGS tards believe everything is a fucking ruse?
>>
File: not a ruse.jpg (93 KB, 463x450) Image search: [Google]
not a ruse.jpg
93 KB, 463x450
>>319234226
>>
A ruse?
>>
Kojima?
>>
>>319234004
September 1st
Konami posts a jerkoff tribute video for Kojima.
December 3rd
Konami shits on Kojima at the Game Awards.

Okay this has all been so flip floppy I don't know what the fuck. Both of those things happened months after the supposed drama where they took his name off things and then put it back on some things. I just dont know anymore.
>>
>>319228002
>GUYS THERE'S GONNA BE A PATCH ON 9/11
>nothing happened
>GUYS KOJIMA'S GONNA SHOW UP AT THE AWARDS AND ANNOUCE CHAPTER 3
>nothing happened, Kojima was kicked out by Konami
>GUYS THIS KOJIMA FALLOUT IS A RUSE, MORE IS COMING
>???

Why would you try to fall for this a third time?
Why can't MGS fans like you just accept that MGSV was unfinished and let it go?
>>
>>319234226
>>319236324
>didn't read the op image
>>
>>319234226
>>319236324
Because it's fun how butthurt it makes people like you.
>>
>>319236324
you forgot
>IT'S PEACE DAY GUYS!!!
>>
>>319236324
>9/11 patch
never heard of it
>chapter 3
chapter 3 was dropped for pacing issues and i never expected it to come back especially after they showed it in it's incomplete form in the release dvd
>kojima fallout is a ruse
absolutely. expect a silent hill and a metal gear in 2016. there's no fallout. it's all bogus regurgitation of speculation and there's not a shred of solid proof that kojima is gone. if you genuinely trust an anonymous source, and a message from kojima/keighley, then you are 100% fiddled.
>>
>>319237264
you are mistaking pity and mild annoyance for butthurt mate

endless threads about how there HAS to be more because of how disappointed everyone is is really just annoying at this point

metal gear is over, kojima is kill. you guys dragging it out clinging on to some fleeting hope is just making it worse for yourselves.
>>
>>319234226

MGS as a series has always toyed with conspiracy theories. It would make sense that the fanbase is amenable to them in real life.
>>
>>319236180

From what I understand, it wasn't supposed to be public knowledge that they were grounding Kojima.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.