[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on Don't Starve?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Wilson.jpg (421 KB, 676x1108) Image search: [Google]
Wilson.jpg
421 KB, 676x1108
What are your thoughts on Don't Starve?
>>
>>319227375

ew no
>>
gay
>>
>>319227375
maybe
>>
>>319227375

I don't know?
>>
>>319227375
Could you repeat the question?
>>
>>319227375
It was a really good game but the devs seem to have lost their way after RoG.
>>
>>319228818
No idea why anyone would think that. Shipwrecked is great so far
>>
>>319227375
Kinda actually, no wait i don't know... ...maybe?
>>
>>319228986
haha you said maybe because other people in the thread said maybe, boy you're original and funny!
>>
>>319227375
What did you think OP ment?
>>
>>319228917
Yes but when will they finish the MAIN game?
First it was the caves, then the ruins.
Got some more stuff in RoG and then the dreaded multiplayer got all the attention.
Now we get a standalone expansion that has nothing to do with the main game.
>>
>>319227375
great artstyle, pretty creative premise at the time with a twist on the recent trend of survival games, and overall pretty entertaining

well, entertaining in most ways except the gameplay, its pretty fucking boring
>>
>>319228598
youre not the boss of me, now.
>>
>>319229302

Didn't they add new characters and a bunch of content in the main game for a year or two before even considering ROG?
>>
>>319229153
No i mean, i meant.. oh forget it
>>
>>319227375
Gameplay and menu system was unwieldy.
>>
>>319229302
The main is finished, or at least I thought? There's an actual story and end game. I guess I'm biased because I like the idea of a game never really ending. have unlimited amount of content and updates.
The idea is endless. Sanity, hungry, health, having to fight the elements. You really can't be surprised that they milk it a bit.
>>
shitty indie meme game for hipsters
>>
>>319229812
>undertale
>>
Its ok
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.