[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today is the day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: koji.jpg (126 KB, 550x504) Image search: [Google]
koji.jpg
126 KB, 550x504
Today is the day
>>
File: Pleased Todd.jpg (2 KB, 118x124) Image search: [Google]
Pleased Todd.jpg
2 KB, 118x124
>>318805452
I can't believe it!
>>
>>318805452
That glass. When will the world learn to drink wine correctly. Koji it's a fucking glass for water, not for wine.
>>
Koji gets cücked by tippy toes today!!!
>>
>>318807176
what difference does it make?

you can drink wine from a mug
>>
>>318807176
It tastes the same if you drink it from a paper cup.
>>
>>318807432
>>318807507
Pleb.

Learn that the wine need a correct ventilation to releas its aroma and taste. That's basic wine drinking. In my country we know the difference, and my country is the best for wine. Please learn from the best instead of drinking wine in water glass.
>>
File: samrockwellhilarious.gif (929 KB, 200x133) Image search: [Google]
samrockwellhilarious.gif
929 KB, 200x133
>>318807707
Sounds like you're a prancing lala homo man.
>>
>>318807707
You're a pretentious American?
>>
>>318808230
Best country for wine? Is it that hard?
>>
>>318805452
s
>>
>>318808558
USA, we know. No, it's not difficult at all to tell.
>>
>>318807707
You're exactly the type of pretentious faggot that says he can taste hints of wood and shit when he smokes a cigar. Just learn to enjoy stuff without being so finnicky about the 'correct' way of doing it
>>
>>318809892
That's not about the correct way that's about the way that gives the best result.
>>
>>318811027
>When will the world learn to drink wine correctly
>That's not about the correct way
??????????????????
>>
>>318811379
Please you know that correct was used in the meaning of etiquette ant not in the way to savoring a wine.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.