[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you finished that backlog?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: QTv5F8n.png (512 KB, 712x476) Image search: [Google]
QTv5F8n.png
512 KB, 712x476
Have you finished that backlog?
>>
I've given up on my backlog, it's impossible to complete.
>>
Waiting for Yakuza 5 to release in the west to start up my backlog again.
http://strawpoll.me/6170797
>>
hell no, my backlog just doubled in size from the steam sale
>>
File: 1448665166163.jpg (461 KB, 900x1179) Image search: [Google]
1448665166163.jpg
461 KB, 900x1179
Please help.

http://strawpoll.me/6170825
>>
>>318799645
Nope, im busy trying to complete each game 100%, while juggling two MMOs with schoolwork
>>
Luckily it's not that big but still quite hard to finish. I don't consider absolute classic games from the SNES era and such that I've yet to play as my "Backlog" seeing as I know one day I'll just be in the mood to play them out of pure enjoyment.
>>
>>318800970
I say Bastion because you can beat that so quickly
>>
>>318799645
>backlog
what kind of cucuault keeps a backlog
>>
Bought Xenoblade Chronicles X today and I haven't even finished The Old Hunters.
>>
>>318801575
Are you me? Exact game I was working to finish before XCX
>>
>>318801575
Old Hunters isn't that long of a DLC, so you could just get that out of the way
>>
no
college is killing me
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.