[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The 3DS version of Terraria hits the eshop in a week. https:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (42 KB, 337x352) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
42 KB, 337x352
The 3DS version of Terraria hits the eshop in a week.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_OMnj75a74

Should I be excite?
>>
It's incredibly outdated compared to the PC version. I can see it being a novelty on 3DS but it's just to behind for me to enjoy completely.
>>
>>318796643
It's not up-to-date?
Shit, if that's true that my interest is gone.
>>
>>318796778
Nope. It won't be getting 1.3 (The latest terraria update with the moon lord boss) until late 2016. I believe they're getting the minecart update just now.
>>
It doesn't really seem to be the game to play on the go.
>>
terraria pre 1.3 is good, but not as good.
so if your pc dates back to 95 or if you're a phone only dweeb and also own a 3ds then go for it.
the pc version will always be the better option
>>
>>318797345
But it WILL get it? If so, then I can live with that.

I was just worried about an Isaac Rebirth scenario when I only get part of the game because they can't put in the rest of the content. I can't believe I bought that port. Afterbirth is not that intensive, Nicalis. You just suck at coding.
>>
File: 1400787949151.jpg (29 KB, 268x282) Image search: [Google]
1400787949151.jpg
29 KB, 268x282
What is this game about? I remember seeing it in some anime a while ago.
>>
I bought this on my phone. I still can't believe I did that
>>
>>318797994
it's ghost girl minecraft
>>
>>318797994
2d minecraft clone with altered FF sprites and devs who abandoned it multiple times
>>
>the technical ceiling is lower on 3DS than on any platform we've released Terraria on. If your bite point on the 3DS version is 'I want this to have all the same content as the PC version', then, apologies, this isn't going to be for you. On this generation of Nintendo handheld, that is an impossibility.

>We've crammed as much in as we can to give the best experience possible on 3DS. I would advise the people of this forum to think of it as a companion to your 'main' Terraria. Newcomers to the series playing it first on 3DS are going to be blown away, of course.

Don't bother
>>
I can understand re-buying indie games for the vita because of that beautiful screen and decent power behind it, but 3ds? Come on now
>>
>>318798385
this is just sad
they make enough money to hire competent devs to take over yet they half ass it
at least we got devs like the Retro City Rampage team that actually take time to do a port right
>>
>>318796231
Its like I haven't already played terraria a million times over! Make a new fucking game already. Starbound is a failure.
>>
>>318798385
Or not. Fuck, that's just sad.
>>
>>318798891
>>318798750
>>318798385
So which is it? They make that statement, yet they said they will continue to update the game.

Are they just gonna keep trying to put on more and more and tell us when they hit the wall?
>>
>>318799113
>We've got everything up to 1.2 in so far, and we're still working. We won't get all the 1.3 content in for launch, we know that. But please look forward to further updates on how we're doing there.

>We've essentially got 1.2, minecarts, fishing, and a few other minor bits. We've already got more content in development and expect to add that in the Spring as a free update.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.