[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RWBY: Grimm Eclipse Thread Hows everyone enjoying the Early
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
RWBY: Grimm Eclipse Thread

Hows everyone enjoying the Early access game?

Also, Has anyone used a controller for this game? My controller doesnt seem to work

>Pic related

The only thing that worked was moving my character around but nothing else worked. so i just played it with the mouse and keyboard.

UUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Its pretty good IMO for what it is but I expect more when theres more to come.

What do you guys think about the game?
>>
god awful bullshit from a terrible series, fuck off shill
>>
>>318793047
Honestly it's really fun. Best girl is strongest, no surprise there. It's got it's issues (online only, unlocked challenges reset sometimes) but if they add more characters I say it's worth the money.
>>
>>318793759
Surely they will add the other characters when things get going.
>>
The show looked terrible but it seemed like it would lend itself well to a video game adaptation. I kind of want to play it but not sure if it's worth putting money towards it yet.
>>
I'm just gonna say it. It has a ton of potential and might even outshine the show itself, especially with compotent moders. But RT are a bunch of headless chickens that don't know their elbows from their asses. Tomorrow is the day I get my grubby mits on it so I'll have alot more to say.

DLC prospects look promising and if we can create our own mission through mods and even get different characters as DLC then we have a winner.

I will say that the game need a metric shite ton of polish but it has enough going for it (a crazy as fuck fanbase) and is still in eary access.

But a game like this needs constant polish and I don't think RT will be able to fully deliver on that.
>>
>>318793047
Is there a download for it, yet? How much is it like that demo they had?
>>
>Now you can pre-order the team JNPR DLC for only $14.99! Deliver devastating combo attacks and watch as Pyrrha basically beats the game for you!
>Now introducing alternate color schemes! For only $9.99, you can recolor your favorite characters with a whopping 256 different colors!
>The new level pack is out! For only $29.99 you can squeeze a whole extra hour out of this game!
Why can I see this happening?
>>
>>318795731
Won't be priced that high anon, RT are headless chickens not assholes.
>>
>>318795731
>you can squeeze a whole extra hour out of this game!
you mean 5-10 minutes? they said there was "hours of content" already but most people have beaten it in about 30 minutes.
>>
>>318795532
I doubt it can be torrented because you have to have an internet connection at all times, but it's out on Steam. It's not so much an arena now. You run to different areas and fight some grimm along the way. In each area there are a bunch of grimm to fight and in the last bit there are wave based battles where you protect something. Not all levels follow this formula, but it's about half of what is out right now.

Overall it's pretty fun and can be really challenging after the first level or so.

>>318795731
>256 different colors
>get to play as Nora
I wouldn't even mind.
>>
>>318795162
>But RT are a bunch of headless chickens that don't know their elbows from their asses.
Well it is just 4 guys working on the game, according to the store page.
>>
File: yes.jpg (28 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
28 KB, 1280x720
>>318796163
>Nora as a playable character
>>
>>318793047
>That controller

What the fuck were you thinking? Why dont you just buy a 360 controller like everyone else
>>
>>318796483
Slightly less worrying because if 4 guys made that then the prospect of this not sucking increases around onehundred fold.

But it's still troubling for different reasons.
>>
>>318794693
The show was all about the action scenes. I haven't watched the new season that has been in development since Monty kicked the bucket.

There was a certain corny, amateur charm to the story and its humour, but really it was the action that made it all.
>>
>4 levels/1 campaign at least every 4 months
People are going to lose interest really fast if they don't work faster, or at least add new characters/features along the way. Hire more people for fuck's sake.
>>
>>318796941
Well yeah, there's less internal conflict going on, with less developers, but can you expect 4 guys to keep up with bugs and updates?

Also, waiting for a Linux release.
>>
>>318796876
Are you saying that a 360 controller works?

Money is no object for me trick
>>
>>318797460
xbox 360 controllers work fine.
>>
>>318797110
I thought they were gonna do mini DLC's, nothing game changing that they'd have to re-balance but little things here and there.

>>318797207
Yeah, I'd hire a few more poeple, those 4 are gonna have alot of long nights ahead of them.
You're also gonna have to wait a long while for you chosen system anon.
>>
>>318793047
There's not nearly enough content in it to justify getting it. Maybe if it was $5 or so.
There are better beat 'em ups on Steam that you can get, so I wouldn't bother unless you're a fan of the terrible show for some reason.
>>
>>318798084
>unless you're a fan of the terrible show for some reason.
Or a fan of RT, and want to hear Barbra make more puns and beat up monsters.
>>
>>318793047
Vincent Valentine uses guns not scythes what the fuck
>>
I'll get it if it's on sale during Steam's winter madness.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.