[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should i do with my instant level 90 in Wow? And use it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (295 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
295 KB, 1440x900
What should i do with my instant level 90 in Wow? And use it with What character?
>>
>>318772127
Shove it up your ass
>>
>>318772273
simply epic /b/ro!
>>
>>318772127
DK if you don't have one, they look pretty based in Legion
>>
>>318772575
I do not recommend boosting a Death King, especially Blood.
They are notably more complex and difficult to use than other classes, and boosting one to 90 will make it very, very difficult to play.
>>
Play hunter ;D
>>
>>318772865
*Death Knight
Jesus fuck, I don't know why I wrote that.

Boosting is in general a bad idea because you get everything at once with no idea of how to play your class/spec.
>>
I used it on a paladin, worst mistake I've made - not that they're bad, just their rotation makes me bored.

Hunters, Death Knights and Mages are for fags so I guess go with one of those.
>>
>>318772273
this is where the thread ended
>>
>>318772964
>>318772865
Nothing in this game, and I mean NOTHING is nearly as hard as you are making it out to be, espeically post WoD where pruning dropped the amount of player knowledge to a baseline that is simple for every class.

Sure there is some nuance to each class, but its not fucking rocket science.
>>
I'd personally roll an uninstall wizard
>>
Use it on a DPS spec only character, it's really easy to power level tanks/heals with instant dungeon queues

Based on the Legion alpha gameplay, Hunter looks fucking awesome

Don't do a Death Knight, they start at 55 anyways and they're able to do BC dungeons after their starting zone
>>
>>318773157
If you made a ret Pali you have autism. Holy is the way to go.
>>
>>318773605
What is the best spec for uninstall wizard?
>>
>>318772127
you know where to put it
>>
>>318774323
Portable Executable tends to be the most common but other specs like ELF also see some use
>>
>>318774226
Yeah I've had more fun healing Headless Horseman with the lvl 80 legendary from ulduar.

BC timewalk this week maybe I'll whip it out.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_120315_193041.jpg (120 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_120315_193041.jpg
120 KB, 1366x768
>>318772127
Make a qt Rogue.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.