[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS WILL BE A FULL REMAKE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 120150202175531.jpg (161 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
120150202175531.jpg
161 KB, 1600x900
HOLY SHIT

http://gamerant.com/resident-evil-2-full-remake-capcom-445/
>>
>>318771836

>shit we already knew

DAMN
>>
We knew this already
>>
>>318771836
This is old news

Also fuck your link shill
>>
>>318771836
We knew it was a ground up remake. The question is whether we are going to get REmake 2 or modern RE wearing 2's skin complete with MercenaRaid mode.
>>
>>318772473
Maybe read what is in the posted link?

Just sayin...
>>
In before it plays exactly like RE 6 and it is a piece of shit.
>>
>>318772560
Fuck outta here with your link
>>
>>318772560
it says fucking nothing about it. Only that it's gonna be a new, ground-up build remake of RE2, not just an HD remaster.

The fact that Capcom invited the makers of that fan-remake of RE2 to work and discuss with them makes me very worried that this too will end up being another RE4-style shoulder-shooter.
>>
>>318773242
Thing is there is nothing stopping them from doing both. It's not like there are system limitations that mean a fully 3d environment will look like shit, and if everything is actually rendered and not just a still image, there is nothing stopping them from doing what they did with Lost in Nightmares and saying "play however you want!"

From where I sit, the only thing that is absolutely necessary is a good faith remake that plays exactly like the original RE2. Beyond that, there are all sorts of interesting things they could do as far as controls and game modes and all that.
>>
>>318771836
I hope they don't fuck up the OST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orHrAEU-W84
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PFXew-orDQ
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.