[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bloodborne, while a good game, has a fatal flaw: it's control
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Image_bloodborne-boss_02.jpg (308 KB, 1700x956) Image search: [Google]
Image_bloodborne-boss_02.jpg
308 KB, 1700x956
Bloodborne, while a good game, has a fatal flaw: it's control scheme. Movement is way too simple and easy for beginners, and the controls for combat make no sense. You can control your left and right hand, which is great, but not your legs. What sense does that make? Now compare the system the Tekken series uses. That series uses the Superior Limb Based Combat system, which gives full and total control over your character. You can punch and kick using any of your 4 limbs.

Yes, Tekken is a fighting game, but the control system is one that should be applied to other almost all games(except puzzle games and such), as the amount of control it gives the player, makes it vastly superior to any other control scheme. Bloodborne could have had leg/feet weapons, and allowed for fighting styles that use kicks. It makes no sense why Miyazaki chose such a limited control scheme, wtf was he thinking? I hope for DS3 he uses Tekken's combat system and controls.
>>
>>318770214
Now here is a man who takes his shitposting very seriously. Good effort anon, we appreciate it.
>>
>>318770214
just what the fuck did you smoke
>>
K... KEEP ME POSTED
>>
File: lili-iori.jpg (103 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
lili-iori.jpg
103 KB, 640x800
Good one.
>>
>Superior Limb Based Combat
It's been a while
>>
File: 1427487505830.jpg (41 KB, 500x544) Image search: [Google]
1427487505830.jpg
41 KB, 500x544
10/10 post anon
>>
>>318771674
ANAL SEX WITH IORI!!!!!!!!
>>
>a fucking face button is used for running

This is the only thing that really annoyed me.
>>
>>318772576
the controls are fine

using L1 to switch stances is really the weirdest thing

I fucking hate rolling backwards and trying to change stances only for my character to do a transformation attack and die because circle -> L1 is a combo
>>
>>318770214
Yeah it really sucks that the controls are so easy. If they game were truly for hurdcurr players like myself, you'd have to tap the d-pad each time you wanted to make a step, and do some crazy shoryuken button combo each time you needed to dodge. This game is cleaely for fucking babies, not herdkerr gamers like myself.

Also if you don't listen to slipknot you'r a fucking fagit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.