[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Mario Maker has any chance to win the GOTY?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Hp_jessie_bunny.jpg (998 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Hp_jessie_bunny.jpg
998 KB, 1600x1200
I hope it does, games are supposed to be a gameplay experience unlike the other CGI movies nominated in the same category
>>
Here's your reply
>>
that's a shitty level editor, not even a video game
goddamn nintendrones are thirsty as fuck, is that no video games life of yours so hard you can only nominate garbage like that?
>>
>>318768105
Gott is just a label to further market games, as with movies.
>>
It should be Bloodborne or MGSV desu
Unfortunately, it'll probably be Fallout 4.
>>
File: 1435121702926.jpg (33 KB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
1435121702926.jpg
33 KB, 436x436
>>318768105
>>
>>318767898
Youtried.jpg
>>
Console exclusives won't win
Besides that obviousness, if any Nintendo game should win, it's MH4U, not that stupid level editor.
>>
>>318768263

Specially with early GOTY titles like Goldeneye or OOT, which were undeservedly given to promote a comercially assblasted N64
>>
>>318768326
Undertale was unironically a better game than both of those.

I'd rather vote for HuniePop though. It's the only game that I remember fapping to this year, and fapping is the best.
>>
>>318768326
>MGSV
Please stop with this shitposting, that game was shit and a disappointment. It does not deserve GOTY by any stretch of the imagination.
>>
>>318769076
>shit and a disappointment
In no means was the game itself bad, but the cut story parts sure were disappointing. Story aside the game is still a 7 or even 8 though.
>>
>>318768837
>undertale unironically better than Bloodborne
>even though Bloodborne is better in almost every conceivable category
Yeah, and people wonder where all this anti-undertale sentiment comes from
>>
>>318769414
But Bloodborne is a bad game. Undertale is a good game.

A bad game simply isn't better than a good game. It's logical.
>>
>>318767898
>having a cutscene makes a game a movie
nintendrones everyone
>>
>>318769414
Bloodborne had better graphics and gameplay.
Undertale had better writing, music, and story.
>>
>>318770589
I'll agree with music by an inch, but you're kidding yourself if you think Bloodborne didn't have commendable writing either.
>>
>>318768326
You. I like you.
>>
>>318770589
Undertale has catchier music.
Bloodborne's music does better at being atmospheric and evocative.
>>
>That awkward moment when you realizing modern gaming sucks such huge fucking cocks that HuniePop is actually GOTY
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.