[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Project shit is dead. Time to buy Smash Brothers for Wii U
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 5xxRv7l.png (774 KB, 486x688) Image search: [Google]
5xxRv7l.png
774 KB, 486x688
Project shit is dead.

Time to buy Smash Brothers for Wii U
>>
It's not worth it 2bh famfam
>>
just play melee instead
>>
GREAT THREAD FAGGOT

Smashfags are the worse regardless of game
>>
Why are there always Smash threads on this board? Most of you faggots don't even have real friends to play it with. Are there seriously people that play this trash when they're alone?
>>
>>318757838
>Most of you faggots don't even have real friends to play it with.
Oh hey
>Are there seriously people that play this trash when they're alone?
Yes. I play with my amiibos. And I also play online. Sometimes with /v/
>>
I wouldn't. Kind of a rip-off. Charging $60, then charging about $9 for single characters.
>>
>>318757506
>Le epin false flag repost
>>
New owner of Wii U here. Was thinking about picking up Smash but don't really want to. What should I get tomorrow instead? It's between Xenoblade, Smash, Mario Kart, Wind Waker, Dong Freeze and New Mario & Luigi U.
Already have Mario Maker and 3D World.
>>
4 is the best game anyway t.bh
Melee is jerky and Brawl/M are floaty.
>>
>>318758517
>charging about $9
lmao what

Ryu was the most expensive at like 5 bucks
>>
>>318758875
I'm disappointed you think that's ok.
>>
>>318759272
The game launched with over 50 characters. I've played it almost every day since launch. Ryu is the one character I bought, because I knew I wanted to play as him. It cost the price of about 5 cups of coffee. I get far more enjoyment out of this optional 5 dollar character that will be in my game forever than I do out of 5 cups of coffee.

Get a job lmao
>>
>>318758632
Would you play Mario kart or smash with friends or /v/? If not, xenoblade's probably the better choice
>>
of course. smash 4 is objectively the best smash game. goodbye, project meme, no one will miss you
>>
File: CSgMnIeWoAEH6Il.png (49 KB, 599x403) Image search: [Google]
CSgMnIeWoAEH6Il.png
49 KB, 599x403
Sm4sh is great but the ledges are a little too reliable in my opinion.
>>
File: 1418793308727 - Copy.jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1418793308727 - Copy.jpg
47 KB, 500x375
>>318757506
Oh, gosh! It's dead?? I'd better uninstall it from my SD card then! I can't play a "dead" game! It's, like, illegal, or something!

Thanks for the warning, OP!
>>
>>318761539

weird to me how much of the things people complain about in smash 4 are the EXACT same things people said of brawl back when it was released
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 540x960
>>318757758
>wanting to play a dead meme game that only nostalgia man children play cause they've invested too much time into it to let it go
I'm good.
Plus, Wario is infinitely more fun in this game than any character in any smash game.
>>
Don't fall for spammed copypasta threads guys
>>
>>318759272
$5 is nothing. I still remember Tecmo-Koei charging around $8 each in Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2 for its three DLC characters Amiba, Han, and the Nameless Shura.
>>
>>318763523
of course, same shit.
>>
I agree with OP.
>>
>>318763868
>dead game
yeah, just happened to be 2nd most popular at EVO, gets to Dreamhack and gets it's own fucking Summit event
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.