[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Fallout 2 First game to feature gay marriage. >Fallout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: PC_Game_Fallout_2.jpg (349 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
PC_Game_Fallout_2.jpg
349 KB, 500x500
>Fallout 2

First game to feature gay marriage.

>Fallout 3/4

No gay marriage, not even an option to date people of the same sex.

Why did the Fallout series got less progressive over time?
>>
You can be gay in fallout 4. There's even a terminal entry that talks about two dudes getting married if they survive.
>>
>>318757270
>Fallout 4
>no option to date people of the same sex

Play the game before you start talking out of your ass.
>>
Reminder that 3 is better than 2, New Vegas, and 4 because it wasn't tainted by SJWs.
>>
>>318758452
>Female Enclave officers

No
>>
gays are evil because gay sex is unnatural and serves no purpose

now let me drink my processed soda pop with artifical sweeteners and added caffeine. then i will watch television despite there being no televisions in the stone age. finally i will waste my sperm by jacking off to fake cartoon girls on the internet while wearing my crocs
>>
File: WE THANK YOU LADIES.jpg (96 KB, 408x480) Image search: [Google]
WE THANK YOU LADIES.jpg
96 KB, 408x480
>>318758628
Don't you have some guns to grab, Senator?
>>
>>318758661

The appeal to nature is fucking stupid, because there is homosexuality in animals.
>>
File: SchuComic2P17.jpg (180 KB, 770x1050) Image search: [Google]
SchuComic2P17.jpg
180 KB, 770x1050
>>318758661
>then i will watch television despite there being no televisions in the stone age

You don't have to tell me twice!
>>
>>318757270
Because at the time sexual identity wasn't used as a way to whine and complain 24/7, forcing it on everyone and to achieve political agenda.
>>
>>318758779
>homosexuality in animals

It must feel great being that fucking stupid.
>>
>>318758736
Wait, doesn't she have a CCW permit?
>>
>>318757270
Funny thing is that gay stuff wasn't that uncommon in RPGs like this back in the day. It just wasn't an emphasis, and just considered one of those things that made sense to have somewhere. And no one had issues with that.

Now of course things are different because of that tumblr money. Or the tumblr money that devs/publishers think is there but actually isn't.

I only found out Arcade was gay the other day. And so did more than a few other anons. We need more characters like that rather than the shit shoved into DA:I.
>>
>>318757270
Do you suck cocks?
>>
fallout 2 also allowed u to rape that chick instead of marrying her

fallout 3 u can get rape mods tho
>>
>>318757270

Gr8 b8 m8

Though you could have tried not lying about how hard you romanced Preston gravy
>>
>not even an option to date people of the same sex.

Gender doesn't have an effect on whether or not you can romance a companion. Also there's an interracial lesbian couple in the beginning of the game when you are evacuated to the vault.
>>
>>318758779
>because there is homosexuality in animals
Yes, and it's a fucking defect, not a feature.

Don't get me wrong, I don't give a shit who fucks who as long as they both agree, but homosexuality is a deviation, by the very definition.
>>
>>318757270
>Neo-/v/
>>
>>318757270
>gay marriage
>not pointing out it was a shotgun marriage joke
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.