[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was it necessary to have hostile vertibirds?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 2857-0-1448504974.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
2857-0-1448504974.png
2 MB, 1600x900
Why was it necessary to have hostile vertibirds?
>>
Just finished NV and holy shit, the BoS are a giant bunch of keks in Vegas

Like, that fucking elder puts an explosive bracelet on your neck and literally forces you to work for him and then expects you to be friendly?

I fucked those keks up as soon as Caesar gave the order

And the Power armor looks like ass too, what the hell?
>>
>>318755715
Yes, it let them re-use the code they wrote for dragons.
>>
>>318755715
Vertibirds are FO4's dragons.
>>
>>318755715
>shoot down vertibird
>can't loot it for any of that sweet high tech

nice one todd
>>
>>318755842

I cannot go back to FNV or FO3 anymore simply because how pathetic the power armor is in those games.
>>
>>318756152
Holy fucking Christ, this is literally a face of /v/
>>
>>318756152
>not staying in hobo phase the entire game
kek
>>
>>318756152
Not like there's any reason to wear PA on 3 or NV anyway, it's completely outmatched by Light Armor.
>>
>>318756152

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I never really liked power armour in Fallout 4.

Obviously it shat all over every other kind of armour, I didn't like the interact or the fact that I had to jump out of it every time I wanted to use a computer or craft something. I wish you could use the fusion cores for other things too, I'm sitting on 72 of them at the moment.
>>
>>318756419
Gatling laser uses fusion cores as ammo.
>>
>>318756419
Fusion cores work as ammo for laser gatling and you can use them as grenades with a perk
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.