[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MANvsGAME's ex-wife is GOING IN on him on Twitter, accusing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 12
File: gdgd.png (105 KB, 587x889) Image search: [Google]
gdgd.png
105 KB, 587x889
MANvsGAME's ex-wife is GOING IN on him on Twitter, accusing him of drug addiction
>>
he does look like a heroine addict or something
>>
>>318748173
Speed or cocaine is good for staying up days at a time. Also the way his ex talks sounds like he was abusive and an addict.
>>
Would not be surprising if its true.
Also he's a piece of shit human being so i'm glad he's getting it rough.
>>
>aderall
>addiction
>>
>>318748094
Who?
Never mind, I don't fucking care.
>>
Who gives a shit?
>>
Who?
>>
>>318748354

What the fuck do you think adderall is? It's methyl - amphetamine.
>>
>Notice his antics and how he half finishes his sentences.
>In more than one stream claims he is an SJW.
>Now this.

Ehehehehe
>>
>>318748507
Aderall doesn't give you an addiction.
>>
who the fuck is manvsgame?
>>
File: adderall.webm (659 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
adderall.webm
659 KB, 854x480
>adderall
good another opportunity to use this webm
>>
>>318748586

One of the biggest streamers on Twitch and one of the first few people to pioneer the change from JTV to Twitch
>>
>>318748507
dose is so small in each pills it's fucking nothing
>>
Why does /v/ even care about streamers. Go play a game instead, jesus.
>>
>>318748094

>aderall

Oh wow, its fucking nothing, its a noone trying to hitchike on someones popularity. It seems women are pretty good at that.
>>
>>318748558

Not when you have ADHD and you're taking prescription doses. Abusing the shit to stay up late when you're not an aspie is a sure fire way to burn your brain.
>>
>>318748558
Nothing creates addiction .
Predisposition to it will .
>>
Nothing wrong with an adderall addiction.
Shit is a performance enhancer.
You know mentats in fallout? That's the real world equivalent.
>>
>>318748720

watch his streams. he's definitely doing more than adderall. he's at least got to be doing cocaine. he's in his late-30s and still does 60+ hour streams regularly
>>
File: 1443066462857.jpg (19 KB, 540x380) Image search: [Google]
1443066462857.jpg
19 KB, 540x380
>all these e-celeb threads on the front page
/v-tmz/ when?
>>
>>318748507
Adderall is weak as fuck.
At the very most it'll make you clean your room.
You'd have to take dozens of them to even approach meth.
>>
>>318748662
unless you are doing rails.
>>
>>318748525
>claims he is an SJW
Proof
>>
>adderall
Meh, that's ADHD medication, most students everywhere take that shit.
>>
He stayed up for 48 hours straight when The Old Hunters DLC was released and was still quite energetic at the end. Wouldn't surprise me if he was a drug addict
>>
>>318748739

So wrong. Anything positive can cause addiction.

>>318748771

So? Doing 60 hour streams is nothing you cant to with coffee and an addictive game. Sure i guess amphetamines help, but fuck at work i have done 24 hour shifts without getting tired (27 y).

Sure on the long term it will fuck you up, but mostly because of your sleep schedule. He might just be an oddjob. Seen people who are wierd as fuck without the need to resort to drugs. And had friends in mmos who did 40 hours or more more regularly and needed nothing but coffee.
>>
>>318748880
you can just crush it up and do rails like cocaine. it is almost the same and you can get a physical addiction to it. Where you are just doing rails of it to "feel normal".
>>
Why do these retards do 24/48/72 hour streams on a regular basis? Is it to get as many hours into a new game as possible before it's yesterday's news or people go to other streamers? Is it a big song and dance because they hope putting "x hour stream" in the title of their broadcast will catch people's eye and bring in more viewers? Dumb "subscriber drive" nonsense? Christ, /v/irgins are sometimes all "I wish I could get paid to play vidya like that!" but this is usually what it entails unless you're PewDiePie, it's worse than work.
>>
>>318748806
that's like wanting to get addicted tho
like those weird as fuck couples doing coffee enemas 5x times a day
or saying that having a beer a day will turn you into an rabid alcoholic
>>
>>318748795
It's more about being able to ignore hunger thirst and sleep ad long as you take it . that's objectively bad and addies do all 3 .
>>
>>318748094
Ive enjoyed watching him play the old souls games over the years but I have seen his huge ego come out and seen a pretty horrible side of him a few times. No surprise he is a addict. I think we all knew that. Thanks for letting us know OP.
>>
>>318748986
the more time you are on the more potential eyes can be on you which means more subs and money.
>>
>>318748984
That's just the crazy world we live in, cocaine is immoral but in small doses with a high price tag it's considered children medicine.
>>
>/v/ most of /v/ complains about e-celeb garbage and SJW shit

>biggest topics on the board

If only there was something or someone who could MODERATE this board
>>
>>318749057
>Mods mods!
Fuck off back to Neogaf.
>>
>>318749006
Ya but this dude might be dependant or addicted.
>>
Who?
>>
>>318748986

Because when you start streaming people slowly start comming in, when you turn your stream off you are back to 0 viewers. Sure there will be regulars that will hop onto your stream as soon as they see it, but the longer a stream is running uninterrupted the more new people are jumping on.
>>
Man I wish I could stay up for that long and actually be able to play games.
After 24 hours my brain would just turn to fog and I can't think
>>
>>318749057
Mods haven't cared about /v/ for years, I don't know why you're expect that to change now.
>>
>>318748986
Big game is coming up, a lot of people are hyped. You're a twitch streamer and decide to do a 3 days marathon. At any time of the day your stream is up in any timezone of the world and people will flock to it by default when they've got nobody else to watch or their favourite streamer is offline. Do that for X amount of time and you'll build a userbase quickly.
A lot of people underestimate the exposure you get streaming on launch day.
>>
Damn, I used to watch his streams a long time ago. Then he started doing that dumb shit where you stop the entire stream for 5 minutes when someone subscribes and noped the fuck out of there.
>>
He did a 84 hour stream a few months back. Thats fucking mental. Always thought he was mental as fuck anyway
>>
>>318749015
Still though I think I'd slap someone if they told me they had an Adderall addiction.
That's like the edgy kid saying he's addicted to nyquil because he drinks a bottle every couple months level cringy.
>>
>>318748986
Because Twitch pays peanuts for streaming.

You must stream almost every day and keep begging people for donations and subscriptions in order to survive.

I don't even know how those guys even pay their rent.
>>
>>318748094
She really divorced him? I figured it would happen, she and Jason weren't compatible at all. He's probably gonna end up becoming an hero.
>>
>>318748507
Only pussies get addicted to drugs.
>>
>>318748678
might be one of the most retarded comments ever. Thank god its a troll
>>
>>318749491

They are still technically married, but are in the process of divorce. She kicked him out of the house and already found a new guy.
>>
>>318749458
There is the small minority of Twitch such as MAN or Dan that pull in quite a lot of money that they are able to live off it.
>>
>>318749458

2.5 dollars monthly per subscriber, and a bit from adds.

So yea, its peanuts if you are a nobody. If you are someone with a huge viewerbase you get some ok money, but the donations is always where its at.
>>
>>318748645
What's this video called?
>>
This makes so much sense. Anytime someone would talk about his weight loss AT ALL in chat he would get defensive as a motherfucker about it.
>>
Man vs Game?

Well I guess now we know who won that fight!
>>
>>318749616
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>318749616
Fucking KEKED
>>
>>318748795
You could cut the pill open to get around its time release then snort it
>>
>>318749684
"What if google was a man"
>>
>>318748094
>desperate vindictive bitch grasping at the last straws of attention left.
>>
>>318749437
Most people that are addicted are doing rails. Also addiction is separate from dependance. think of it this way addiction is what happens when someone places something ahead of everything regardless of importance. So for example this person is addicted to gambling, nothing matters other than gambling, he/she will put everything above it. So fuck paying bills I need to gamble. Dependence is your body and brain need this chem to function. Talk to an ex heroin addict. They need it to function, if they don't get it in their system they get physically ill and if you rail Adderall a lot you will become dependant.
>>
>>318749645

Yeah it's the few people who've built a little cult around themselves with their silly catchphrases and what not and spend more time welcoming new subscribers and reading out donations than playing. Also always subs-only chat or at the very least a chat where any mildly negative/not praising the streamer comment is removed.
>>
All these aderall adicts defending aderall. Habitual addiction is a thing. Addiction doesnt have to be chemical.

All these sjw's defending a bitch who has decided to publicly shame her bf rather than try to get him help.

both sides of this are fucked in the head. Also, literally who is pretty fucking accurate. He may be a famous streamer, but streaming is an effective way to earn temporary money while achieving no life skills and ensuring you cannot get a job when the well runs dry. Its the equivalent of being a supermodel.

Stop arguing over this bullshit; neither deserve the attention. Play a game you melodramatic dweebs.
>>
>>318749616
>already found a new guy

Is he black? Please be black.
>>
i watched him play dark souls 2 on launch

it was alright i guess, he did too much of that "AYO xXxNIGASUBSCRIBERxXx WELCOME TO THE DICK CLUB ITS YA BOI, DICK SUCK FAGGOT PEACE OUT" so i never saw him again
>>
File: SHMgPgx.jpg (53 KB, 944x922) Image search: [Google]
SHMgPgx.jpg
53 KB, 944x922
>join manvsgames stream as most other streamers I watch have stopped
>just sat there talking about godzilla
>subscription
>proceeds to thank them for around 5 minutes with some cringey vocalizer pumping his fist in the air
>just as he's finishing thanking this guy someone donates
>reads donation and then stares at the cam for 30 seconds then says "ok"
>it's been 20 minutes so far and there has been 0 gameplay
>still sat there talking about godzilla really slowly
>finally starts playing bloodborne
>takes a few steps
>subscription
>gameplay stops to thank this guy who gave him $5
>starts talking about batman
>takes a break for like 30 minutes

Why the fuck do people watch this guy, it can't be for the games since he spends more time shouting down the mic like an autist than actually playing the game
>>
>>318748094
fuck manvsgame. I watched his stream first time yesterday and he banned a 30 month sub for typing "!uptime" in chat
>>
not shocked. he's been banning subscribers if they even so much ask if he's lost weight
>>
>>318749046
>>318749181
>>318749386
I mean if that's what he's gotta do, that's what he's gotta do, but that sounds absolutely awful. I sometimes have to do an all-nighter like that when I can't fall asleep after staying up on the weekend and having to wake up on Monday. Doubling that, having to actively play a game, engaging viewers, and not falling asleep? NOPE. It's not healthy either, especially while just downing stimulants. Eventually one of these big streamers is just going to die on stream like at those Asian internet cafes.
>>318749458
>You must stream almost every day and keep begging people for donations and subscriptions in order to survive.
This has to be the worst part here, giving a spaced-out Hungry Hungry Homer performance in hopes of donations because Twitch takes so much from subscriptions.
>>
>>318749802
I was literally writing this exact same post. It's almost like people don't realize this happens with every failed relationship where one partner is significantly more well-known.
>>
>>318749767

>time release

The time release in certain pills is required not to slow down how high you get, but to prevent your body to simply digest that shit into uselessness. So the pill breaks up at the right part of the digestive tract. The slow but steady working pills are not capsules anyway.
>>
>>318748507
I take adderall and it's not remotely addictive, I even dread taking it because it makes me depressed as fuck when the effect starts to expire
>>
>>318749805
Not to place doubt on ex junkies but I've heard drug experts say heroin withdrawal symptoms are physically no worse than the flu.
Still a legitimate addiction, unlike Adderol addiction that's hilarious. Reminds me of when eminem went to rehab for ambien lol
>>
>>318749802

i doubt that. i think she's only ever been on his stream 4 or 5 times ever
>>
Hes does drugs guys, he must be a bad person.
I literally have no fucking idea who this guy is, but I dislike this cunt more than him already.
She's just using anything she can to get at him in some way.
Drugs? ok, geez fuck me. Ok, brain damaged from staying awake on drug binges. So fucking what?
>>
>>318748853
Cant really find the video, but I remember it was during one of his Dark Souls streams; someone brought the Boogeyman thingy on top and he started to act all defensive.

Then he started to repeat (or spout):

>"Yeah, Im what you call a (ten seconds pause) an SJ (ten seconds pause) W so yeah (ten seconds pause) deal with it"
>>
Holy shit, twitch is going to get a drugs controversy?

Damn and I thought the closest we'd get the video game drug debacle is that counter strike drug thing.
>>
>>318749931
Once again you are taking pills, this dude is abusing it.
>>
>>318749813
Having a pay-wall to chat is actually a VERY good way to get money too (which MAN has). People have this fear of missing out and will do anything to be involved or noticed by the streamer.
>>
>>318749915

Not all big streamers need that, look at someone like kripparian, he will die because he is a vegan gypsy, but his streams are normal working hours basically. Same for some other bigger streamers. Or you just carve yourself a niche that will keep you afloat with donations.
>>
>>318748094

what is manvsgame?
>>
File: 1.png (573 KB, 588x537) Image search: [Google]
1.png
573 KB, 588x537
>>318749882
>>
No idea who that is but from the looks of it he's a streamer. And it doesn't surprise me that twitch culture continues to show how toxic it is.
>>
>>318749613
Why is it a troll? Why do you care about these people? They aren't your family, they aren't your friends...so what's the point in paying any attention to their lives?
>>
>>318749942
Junkie has been doing drugs for a while. Physical health is in the shits because he or she doesn't eat well, doesn't take care of their physical body. Body doesn't get the thing it wants the most, it gets sick and then people hate that feeling and they know what will take it away in 5 min. Do more than they should and then die because they od'd
>>
If you can't tell by seeing that dude once that he does drugs, you are slow.

I'm just saying.
>>
>>318750146
Because my life is so shitty and uneventful that I have to live vicariously through e-celebs :(((((
>>
>>318748094
I thought the point of Twitter was to limit your message to 140 symbols, not spam your agenda-filled exposition for dozens of successive posts.
>>
>>318750053
A boring streamer that looks different every time you watch him. Also he does these long fucking pauses when he talks and it generally looks like he is on something.
>>
>>318749675
>>318749645
It's a monthly subscription though.

If you don't keep it up people will drop you. That's why they constantly shill donators all the time.
>>
>>318750230
the point of twitter is to start public fights for attention
>>
>>318749882

He gets really pissy about small things like that, it's really incredible.

I can understand the no backseat gaming thing though, and I admire him for that.
>>
>>318749813
meh dan doesn't spend that much time on subs most of the time
>>
>>318749878
thats 90% of streamers bro
>>
This is some ruse to get more viewers isn't it? Because now I want to watch his next stream to see the fallout.
>>
>>318750060
That his wife on the right?
She's not bad looking in that picture but in the OP's post she looks like a manatee. Maybe she should have took some addy too
>>
>>318750379

nah, they legit got divorced. she kicked him out of their house. unless Kojima is involved
>>
>>318749931
You do realize that the latter part of your statement is what leads to one form of addiction, right? Once you start taking meds to keep their effects from wearing off and making you feel like shit, congrats, you're addicted.
>>
>>318749878
that's why even youtube is better than twitch. at least people are focusing on the games instead of thanking every single subscriber for 5 minutes.

Livestreaming is cancer
>>
File: sodapoppin.jpg (32 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sodapoppin.jpg
32 KB, 1280x720
>Not making thousands of dollars off of Twitch donations and WoW private server "donations"

I feel sorry for you wagekeks and collegefags.
>>
>>318750452
Yeah but you have to make the decision to take a drug that makes you feel like shit when you're feeling like shit in the first place

and I'm not retarded, but it does explain this twitch streamers' mindset
>>
>>318748094
haha yeah I like video games too, OP
Also did you see what Becky was wearing the other day? What a total slut. I BET DEREK LIKES IT THO
>>
>>318748787
There are no games to talk about
Remove /v/ when
>>
>her name is tawny

What a white trash cunt of a name that is goddamn.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (32 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
32 KB, 1280x720
Why is this guy the only huge streamer that isn't a faggot?
>>
File: 1[1].png (2 KB, 24x32) Image search: [Google]
1[1].png
2 KB, 24x32
>>
>>318750664
because he doesn't give a shit
>>
How did this whole e-celeb thing even take off?

Like why do people give a fuck about these losers playing video games infront of a camera?
>>
>>318750664
He is just chill as fuck. Its actually pretty great. Sadly I hate hearthstone but thats beside the point
>>
>>318750824
free entertainment. wtf you think fool
>>
>>318750824
Live. Interactive. Free. Entertaining. Shall I go on?
>>
>>318750824
How did this whole story teller thing even take off?
Like why do people give a fuck about these losers playing talking in front of people around a fire

How did this whole radio-celeb thing even take off?
Like why do people give a fuck about these losers playing talking in front of a microphone

How did this whole slient movie-celeb thing even take off?
Like why do people give a fuck about these losers playing talking in front camera
>>
>>318751008
>comparing e-celebs to people with actual talent
Just link your channel already you butthurt babby bitch.
>>
File: 1447021462140.jpg (33 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1447021462140.jpg
33 KB, 400x400
>>318749983

Where does she call him a bad person?

She's clarifying something that people had -already- been speculating on, and frankly people imagined much worse. Various RTs that followed the OP's pic imply that what she's after is to get him to face his problems and get help/support. Because he's harming himself, and it's pretty tough to watch people you care for or even only cared for in the past tense do that to themselves over a long period of time.
>>
>>318751165
>i don't like what they do therefore they are all no talent hacks
Yeah whatever you say you hipster faggot
>>
>>318751325
Link your channel you queer.
>>
Who?
>>
>>318751165
That sounds like something someone would have said each time some new form of entertainment came along that they did not like.
>>
>>318751262
Yeah, you do that in public.
Just like some cunt screaming in a crowded restaurant that her date cheated on her, that's to get him to realize he's a sex addict. You know, get all the fucking strangers there to support him. I'm sure that's the reason.
>>
File: 0EAskc3r.jpg (24 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
0EAskc3r.jpg
24 KB, 512x512
>>318750664
You HS-fags don't know shit about good streamers
>>
>>318750664
>kripp post PoE
>not a faggot
"thank u for the sub welcum to the fifnaf wabiduwash family" *brofist*
>>
>>318750664
PoE Kripp was great
HS Kripp is boring as fuck
>>
>>318751824
If you're gonna do it, that's the way. In a jokingly ironic tone that takes less than 3 seconds.
>>
anynoe have have that video of him doing that sub hype with shitty reverb that he always does and then you can hear him sniffing some coke ?
>>
>>318750403
Not sure if serious, benefit of the doubt here.
On the right is Spamfish, the guy who tweeted, who is a streamer. You might know the twitch emote FailFish, that is him.
>>
>>318749616
Why do people get married now again?
>>
>>318751828

Poe kripp was a faggot and was ruining the economy. Not his fault, and not that the economy is any better in the game when he left, but he literally recycled builds other people made weeks and months before him, popularized them, and drove prices in the fucking sky.

Thats all he did in poe. Also he managed to get some demigods when there was no competition and failed to get any other race achievement when the competition picked up.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>318750664
I don't play league anymore but this guys streams are still the best.

Kripp is good too
>>
He does look high all the time
>>
>>318752542
>not actually playing games with imaqtpie

come the fuck on, he's literally our guy.
>>
>>318752401
Because society tells you from a young age that you're abnormal if you don't tie yourself down to one partner.
>>
>>318748354
Adderal is a type of methamphetamine
Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.