[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That beautiful sound of people not shitposting about this game.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: xenoblade_chronicles_x_01.jpg (166 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
xenoblade_chronicles_x_01.jpg
166 KB, 1280x720
That beautiful sound of people not shitposting about this game.
I'm enjoying it so far, are you?
Also, is there a type of aggro system like in XC where you can actually clearly see who's being targeted?
>>
I got the game yesterday, played around 7 hours.
So i was unlocking new classes and stuff and i discovered that battle points (exp you use to power up moves) are consistent across classes.
So basically i've been wasting these points on shit tier classes.
Are those points hard to come by later in ? or is it fine to use them like a tard early on ?
>>
>less than 14hours to go

Who else is sleeping as much as possible today
>>
>>318748056
I don't know.I still don't have the game
>>
>>318748454
I woke overnight and got tonight off which is annoying. If I was working I would at least have something to do than just sit and wait for my game store to open to get my copy.
>>
>>318748056
apparently you can farm them with the DLC?
thats all i know though
>>
>will get the collectors edition tomorrow
>can't play until Sunday because visiting parents over the weekend
;_;
>>
>>318748454
My sleep schedule is already fucked up so I'll definitely be up at midnight

I went to sleep at 12 PM yesterday and woke up at 10 PM
>>
File: 1432191857066.jpg (124 KB, 616x516) Image search: [Google]
1432191857066.jpg
124 KB, 616x516
>>318748454
I went to sleep at 9PM yesterday and I woke up at 7AM today.
But that's because the night before that I stayed here in the XCX threads until like 4AM
>>
I wonder if I should aim for Astral Crusader or Mastermind first.
I never played much of Sharla and AC sounds like Sharla with a spear.
But on the flip side I've never played anything like Mastermind, the only class where both weapons aren't from XC.
>>
>>318747046
1) Check the fucking catalog.
2) Not sucking NoA's or 8-4's dick is not shitposting, you fanboy.
3) Yes.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.