[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the best Batman and Superman games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: large.jpg (231 KB, 920x551) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
231 KB, 920x551
What are the best Batman and Superman games?
>>
Spiderman 2
>>
>>318746596
Pretty much this.

I find it pretty funny when people call that kind of battle system "arkham knight battle system" since Spiderman 2 already had it.
>>
Batman on the NES is still the best. The SNES beat em up is pretty damn solid as well.
>>
>Who's that?
>Are you a newfag? That's 4chan
>4chan, what's your take on the meme vigilantes calling themselves Anonymous? Privacy is being trampled on, posters live in fear, they think they're above the mods
>Gawker Media criticizing those above moderation is a bit hypocritical don't you think? For every article published on time you have a social justice tarnished piece pushed out about how it's us, not them, that need to adapt
>Most of the Internet doesn't share your opinion, 4chan
>Well maybe it's the /v/ in me, we just have a bad history with freaks dressed like women
>Boards! It's 4chan meets Reddit, I love it, I love seeing people post together.
>moot...
>Hi-ow wow! That's a fast ban evade, you should not try to moderate this man.
>>
>>318746683
Spiderman 2 had freeflow?
>>
>>318746213
the adventures of batman and robin
arkham asylum

superman returns is the best you'll get
>>
I believe there was supposed to be a justice league game and you could play as all the members. Each one had a variety of alts
>>
>>318747264
attacks and spider senses counter-attacks, basically arkham system. but it also had more combos with the webs.
>>
>>318746213
>Batman
Arkham City
>Superman
No such thing.
>>
File: sm.jpg (2 MB, 2100x1534) Image search: [Google]
sm.jpg
2 MB, 2100x1534
>>318749761
>>318750845
>Not Death & Return of Superman

Not that it's great or anything but it's still probably the best Superman game imo.
>>
Batman NES

What was the one where you fight the Joker on a roller coaster?
>>
>>318751050
The best Capeshit game in SNES was that HULK game.
>>
Batman Returns for SNES

>good superman game

lmao
>>
Batman NES is pretty good. Batman & Robin for Genesis and SNES are really good games and they have unique bosses and level design from one another. I would say Batman & Robin on Genesis is the best Batman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTuQMdG1vKs
>>
>>318746213
Lego Batman 2, which is a Batman/Superman team up for 90% of the game
>>
File: file.png (530 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
file.png
530 KB, 630x420
>>318746213

both
>>
>>318746213
Injustice.

That felt really bad to say but it's true.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.