[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When /v/ tries to /b/ something it isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: ur gaem is a shit.png (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ur gaem is a shit.png
96 KB, 1280x720
So many /v/ posters running around posting /b/ copy/pasta.
They think they're being original. They think that this is something that will catch on. Hell, they're even calling it a meme. Oh how sad you are my poor little winter child.
This shit has drifted through these waters before, and it was as pointless then as it is now.

[Spoiler] Some /v/ posters wants to be like /b/ because they've watched too much Jim Kuking Stirling and have eaten up his "is this meme's" line. They actually thing they're ironically funny. [/spoiler]
[Spoiler] If you've /b/ posted, you're literally a drone of a low-tier e-celeb. [/spoiler]
[Spoiler] It's not long until you stop /b/ posting and then bash those that continue to /b/ post because you feel safe behind your anon status. [/spoiler]
[Spoiler] I won't weep for you. [/spoiler]
[Spoiler] Dear Jim, I know you're reading this, you're videos are the lowest form of analysis. Pick a side and stick to it, standing in the muddy fields of no man's land is just pathetic. [/spoiler]
[Spoiler] My potatoes are mashed. [/spoiler]
>>
fuck off back to reddit, newfag
>>
>>318743591
I think he borked the black text on purpose.
>hurr reddit
>>
This is embarrassing dude.
I'd usually tell you to lurk more before posting but I think it'd be better if you never posted again.

>>318743714
>he
>black text
Look, we know it's you OP we can tell from the IP count
Please go away
>>
File: 2015-12-03_12-52-35.png (743 B, 81x20) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-03_12-52-35.png
743 B, 81x20
>>318743714
stop referring to yourself in third person, retard
>>
>>318743808
HYUCK! IT'S MEMES ;D
>>
>>318743554
This is some low level bait tbhfam.
Lurk moar.
>>
>>318743889
You bit the bait though. I'm calling that a win.
>>
>>318743554
>autism - the post
Do yoy have ocd or why do you obsess so much over what random people write on the internet
>>
File: Oh Joy!.png (30 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Oh Joy!.png
30 KB, 250x250
>>318743554
Effort was put into this.

Oh golly gee.
>>
>>318743554
nicely memed
>>
>>318743554
daily reminder that there are actual autists on /v/ that take shitposting on silly image board way too seriously.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.