[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I buy this video game? It seems really fun but idk man.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: U9wK3Yvh.jpg (136 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
U9wK3Yvh.jpg
136 KB, 1024x576
Should I buy this video game? It seems really fun but idk man. I've had such a bad run with new games this year. I got smash and splatoon due to all the hype and good reviews, and yeah, they are definitely fun...but I lost interest kinda quick in both, a few weeks of fun but that was it. Got mgs5 and fallout4 and didn't finish either...

Fuck.
>>
>>318736079
great blog post man.

tell us about your life
>>
If you don't already like JRPGs you shouldn't get it. JRPGs aren't really a genre that are for everyone. They appeal to a niche audience.
>>
you just sound like some sort of faggot who can't commit

and wtf do you expect from Nintendo games anyways?

how old are you
>>
Just leave
>>
Get it. I got bored of splatoon in a month, played 4 hours to fallout 4 and sold my smash after playing 30 hours. But I know i will love Xenoblade
>>
So how was this game censored again?
>>
>>318736251
You really should'nt use that word.
>>
>>318736473
>How to be a Bad Consumer: The Post
>>
Nice blogpost leddit, where can i upvote this?
>>
>>318736079
One of the reviews summed it up, paraphrasing.

>If you don't have the time and drive to get to know this game, it's not for you

Do you have the time and drive nigga?
>>
File: hqdefault[2].jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[2].jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>318736575
>>
>>318736575
"Commit" is a perfectly crommulent word.
>>
It's out in a day. My fucking gamestop has a tendency to release games a day or two earlier. The wait is almost unbearable.
>>
>Last 4 games from the Nintendo store came between 2 and 5 days early
>Got Maiden a full week prior to release, closer to the American release
>Only just got the confirmation that it was dispatched

Gambled and lost, friends
>>
>>318736079
If you have to ask, it's not for you.
>>
>>318736079
Ff you lost interested kinda quick in both, it's not for you.
>>
>>318736740
to the left my man
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.