[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What ever happened to these guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: taken too soon.png (747 KB, 1100x480) Image search: [Google]
taken too soon.png
747 KB, 1100x480
What ever happened to these guys?
>>
File: 423px-SonsonCover.jpg (61 KB, 423x599) Image search: [Google]
423px-SonsonCover.jpg
61 KB, 423x599
>>318448020
Son Son is from another Capcom games based on Journey to the West of the same name.

Amingo was apparently from another canceled Capcom game.
>>
>>318448020
Ruby heart and amingo were supposed to be in a 4th darkstalkers game but it was canceled so they just dumped their sprites in mvc2.
>>
>>318448726
Where does a human pirate fit in a Darkstalkers game?
>>
>>318448020
They got taken for a ride.
>>
>>318448468

they're all were suppose to be in a Darkstalkers game, its jsut that SonSon was based on a Capcom IP (like how there are two Yoshimitsu's with Bamco) which was based on a Chinese folktale.
>>
>>318448823

same way Little Red fits.
>>
File: mvc3 days of future past stage.png (1 MB, 679x697) Image search: [Google]
mvc3 days of future past stage.png
1 MB, 679x697
Ruby heart was arrested,
RIP Amingo and sonson
>>
>>318448823
pirates are fictional monsters
>>
>>318448823
Pirate curses, ghosts n shit. Her moveset actually has this stuff in it.
>>
>>318448468
No, SonSon from MvC2 was the daughter of that character.
>>
>>318448823
same reason victor von gerdenheim fits in street fighter 5?
>>
>>318448823
Supposedly she was going to be a ghost pirate.
>>
They look like Breath of Fire characters.
>>
>>318448020
>make a sequel
>don't include every character

jesus fuck are people that concerned about graphics on a hyperspeed fighting game?

just bring everyone back you greedy fucks. the point of a sequel is to make it better than the predecessor.
>>
>>318449225
I can see that, full with a ghost ship stage and everything

Why didn't we get another one again?
>>
Ruby heart showed up recently in a capcom mobile game iirc
>>
>rejected/cancelled Darkstalkers characters (for the first 2 at least)

makes sense. they're fucking weird and fantastical, they could fit with the darkstalkers cast easily

was hoping they'd crop up in MvC3 but here we are
>>
>>318449365
There will never be another Marvel vs Capcom where they fix all the major issues and include all the characters that have ever been in the series and more
>>
>>318448851
>they're all were suppose to be in a Darkstalkers game
That's not true at all. as far as i recall Ruby was at one point part of some concept art for one of the games but never made it further than that the other two were never part of darkstalkers at any point.
>>
File: bloodiapunch.gif (249 KB, 381x224) Image search: [Google]
bloodiapunch.gif
249 KB, 381x224
>you will never hear BLODIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>318448823

Lord Raptor was supposed to be a pirate with tentacles in his chest (before that he was a soldier with hooks and blades coming out of his arms)

When the DS devs left to make Guilty Gear, they took those designs and made Chipp, Zato-1 and May with them
>>
>>318449417
In typical capcom fashion they gauged the interest for a darkstalkers sequel with a rerelease of the old games which everyone already played to death and no one bought.
>>
>>318449417
Because no one actually plays the game despite pretending to they just talk about waifus and shit.
>>
>>318448020
I would like to see Son Son again.

Always liked playing as her a lot.
>>
>>318448020
the thread has already answered your question, I just wanna say that I would love to see Amingo again, in any form. great character design.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.