[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are they past their prime? Do they still have the magic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: unnamed.png (57 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
57 KB, 300x300
Are they past their prime? Do they still have the magic?
>>
Jason is the worst.
Ever since Ryan died they've been giving Drew more spotlight.
Drew has a cardboard box of a personality
GB east just sucks altogether.
I hate when I click on a quicklook and find out it's by them.
Rorie is still the ultimate cringe.
>>
Jeff can carry the conversation, and is pretty good in general. Vinny is the best, but gets dragged down by the boring zilches he's surrounded by. Finally unsubbed a couple months ago after a year or so of denial.
>>
Vinny leaving west killed the company.
>>
>>318443731
>Jason is the worst.
How can you have strong feelings one way or the other with Jason?
>>
>>318443202
>Are they past their prime?

yes. I just hope Jeff manages to secure some kind of corporate cbs job before it collapses.
>>
>>318444154
Because he pretends to be the "fighting game guy" when he doesn't know shit and gives misinformation regularly. He's never said anything that wasn't completely uninteresting. A bland human who's for some reason allowed to get alot of screen time on a personality based website. I'd be fine with him if they'd just lock him in the video room without a mic
>>
They're alright now.
They've always been just alright with decent reviews.

I dunno, it's whatever?
>>
>>318444716

>Because he pretends to be the "fighting game guy" when he doesn't know shit and gives misinformation regularly.

What? Are you socially retarded or something. That's Dan being a retard saying Jason is. He says he likes fighting games and learning their systems. Doesn't mean he doesn't suck ass at them.
>>
File: 1442772058452.jpg (45 KB, 620x396) Image search: [Google]
1442772058452.jpg
45 KB, 620x396
>>318443731
Alex "Charisma Black Hole" Navarro is atrocious, as is Austin "Diploma in Media Studies" whateverhislastnameis.

>Live E3 commentary, GB East/West in same room
>Trailer plays, cool looking character does something impressive
>Everyone apart from Austin comments maturely about the character's cool appearance
>Austin says "DAAYYUMM Look at that SWAG though!

I never paid attention to GB in it's prime, but I really wish I did.
>>
>>318444149

>Vinny cracking jokes in all the East QL's
>Goes right over Austin or Alex's head and they fail to catch on

God I miss Vinny/Ryan/Jeff QLs
>>
Their podcast essential in my drive to work. Premium contents, and mail bags are great.
>>
>>318443202
I like when Mary shows up.
>>
>Before the PC crowed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU71mFo0WXQ
>>
>>318443202
Jeff lost all interest when Ryan died.
Brad is a lazy piece of shit who obviously don't want to do anything.
Dan is an obnoxious literal manchild.
Rorie has brain damage from alcoholism.
Drew is boring. Jason is meh.

Vinny is great but is forced to work with Alex who's a tryhard charisma black hole, and Austin who is a pseudo-intellectual.

Yes, it's past its prime. It died with Ryan.
>>
>>318445242
He never shys away from being "the voice" of fighting games instead just saying "idk" when someone asks him a question he doesn't know the correct answer to. Do you understand words?
>>
>>318446019

I've not seen any content where someone asks him a question that isn't along the lines of "how do I grab in a fighting game".
>>
>>318446216
Then watch more content. Or don't. Idk what to tell you
>>
Must be nice having an old friend as a Boss. You can be a miserable piece of shit and still keep your job.
>>
Its dead, I didnt want to admit it but the content is a downward spiral and the forums are a sjw hivemind. The community actually had compelling blogs and input on the site pre gamergate. Now it is just a general animosity. There hasnt been a good unprofessional fridays in ages either.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.