[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What (/v/-related) humanoid would you want to become to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: 1406101574080.png (99 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1406101574080.png
99 KB, 320x320
What (/v/-related) humanoid would you want to become to?
>>
Doomguy desu
>>
>>318440990
Master chef
>>
you posted him

i want nothing more than to rip and tear demons
>>
File: CaptainGwent.jpg (311 KB, 740x613) Image search: [Google]
CaptainGwent.jpg
311 KB, 740x613
>>318440990
Geralt.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 600x800
A cute bimbo princess moaning in dicklust.
>>
File: terra_shocked.jpg (2 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
terra_shocked.jpg
2 MB, 2000x2000
Half Esper or magitek knight pls.
>>
>>318440990
Kefka
>>
File: 1447754611989.png (654 KB, 580x582) Image search: [Google]
1447754611989.png
654 KB, 580x582
Umaru
>>
a sex kitten
>>
>>318443737
>popular in school
>two cute BFFs
>cute rival
>a caring big brother who takes care of your every need
She truly has the life.
>>
>>318444258
>there will never be a season 2 set after high school where her life is miserable and all she does is think about how her life used to be. She is a depressed loveless office lady who gets bullied and her brother is married with kids far away across japan who she never sees.
>>
Sam Serious Stone
>>
>>318444806

You do know they're both the children of a super wealthy family that owns a large business conglomerate, right? It's why their parents are never there and why both her and her brother can just afford whatever the fuck they want. The brother just prefers to live by his own means.

So no. She can just live her entire life not giving a shit. Mummy and daddy die, brother takes over the business (he actually works for his parents if pay attention), Umaru continues to swim in family money as a shut in for the rest of her life. Worst case scenario she gets a job where she's viewed as the perfect model employee with talent, intelligence, and grace. Then she goes home and turns into lazy slob. She already does this with school. She pulls straight As, is super popular, is really intelligent, but then goes home and is a slob.
>>
File: toadies.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
toadies.gif
1 MB, 400x225
A Toad
No contest
>>
>>318445817
She is really living the dream.

I just want a super depressing second season where umaru suffers!!!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.