[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anybody else like this game or just me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: madmaxu.jpg (519 KB, 2500x1280) Image search: [Google]
madmaxu.jpg
519 KB, 2500x1280
Did anybody else like this game or just me?
>>
>>318435104
just you
>>
>>318435104
it was alright. I still dont' think it was worth full price. but the current price is about right.
>>
>>318435104
The driving is goat and the world is very mad max. Just wish there was more to do besides the same 3 missions
>>
>>318435104
Fun as hell until it got repetitive. Which unfortunately happened pretty quick. If there was more interesting side content and a more varied landscape it would have been so much better.
>>
>>318435104

Personal GoTY alongside TW3. Not even trolling.
>>
>>318435104
It was worth a pirate, got about 40 hours so far and still have a shit ton to do. I love the story, and pus you affect the world in meaningful ways.

Overall Kinda repetitive, if it had a bit more time put into it, it could have been better. .
>>
>>318437285

This.
>>
>>318437474
> and pus you affect the world in meaningful ways.
Wtf ? no !
>>
>>318437660
More than fallout 4, but I mean like upgrading the bases and get scotus's hordes from stop patrolling.

Maybe I've been playing too much fallout and think anything that changes the world is amazing.
>>
Gameplay is pretty good, especially car combat which is GOAT. I like the fact you can really make the magnum opus YOURS by choosing the body, mods etc. Story however is very quick, it would have been better stretched out at least twice as long as it did as I feel things were rushed, such as the love interest with Hope, it came out of fucking no where. The world is gorgeous. I think the main attraction here is that you actually get to be Mad Max.

7/10
>>
Great game with great driving. GOTY 2015.
>>
Wish the game had war rigs.
>>
>>318437853
>everyone still finding ways to hate fo4
Christ anon give it a rest already

Also this game was shiiiit
>>
File: setting wasteland sun.jpg (286 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
setting wasteland sun.jpg
286 KB, 1920x1080
>>318435104
I'm a fan of Mad Max so I loved it. The driving and car combat was great, I liked how the melee combat was slow and had weight. The melee combat definitely could have been done better though, or at least included an option to turn off the prompts. I also wish the hobo phase lasted longer, you were powerful pretty quickly. The exploration was fun, I was pleasantly surprised that every location was actually different. The collectibles were a neat addition and added to the atmosphere but they could have been more interesting. Oh and the optimization was superb.

I got 50 hours out of it and plan on 100%ing it soon. It did end up feeling repetitive by the 50 hour mark so I just need a break.
>>
THe game is all sand

No bikes
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.