[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fallout NV Ending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: Courier_end_slide_04.png (881 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Courier_end_slide_04.png
881 KB, 1280x720
So, which is the best faction for the welfare of the Mojave Wasteland?
>>
In the long term? House.
>>
File: mgsvhorn.jpg (4 KB, 249x203) Image search: [Google]
mgsvhorn.jpg
4 KB, 249x203
>tfw all i wanted was to kill both ncr and legion, kill house and nuke the strip
>tfw no ending lets you do this
>>
>>318429264
probably house
>>
The one where "Da Bears Da Bulls." guy gets enough nukes to erase the west coast.
>>
>>318429498
Yesman minus the nuke the strip, but you can nuke the brotherhood
>>
File: witness meme.jpg (182 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
witness meme.jpg
182 KB, 970x545
>>318429264

Meme Man is the only choice. Le Golden Face.
>>
>>318429264
You. You have a better shot at fixing everything than literally everyone else vying for control, even House. Just use Yes Man, man.
>>
File: 1447972617718.png (78 KB, 249x250) Image search: [Google]
1447972617718.png
78 KB, 249x250
>not able to just let Ulysses nuke Vegas
>>
NCR without a doubt. It's an actual fucking government.
>>
>>318430754
they hired Fantastic to repair Helios One

come the fuck on
>>
>>318430882
He has a theoretical degree in Physics, man.
>>
There is no objectively "good" ending

>NCR is a somewhat stable democratic government, but prone to corruption and is spread too thin to cover all its bases.
>Mr. House is a competent ruler, but he's spent so much time in his computer brain that he's hardly even human anymore, and giving too much power to one man can be dangerous. Is a benevolent dictatorship worth it?
>Yes Man allows YOU to rule the wasteland, but are you really that great of a ruler? Can you trust Yes Man? What happens when you die?

Legion is pretty much the evil faction but I'm glad they at least gave you the option to roleplay, unlike Fallout 3 where you HAVE to help the White Knight psuedo brotherhood.
>>
File: 1425426106300.jpg (31 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1425426106300.jpg
31 KB, 680x680
>doing an independant run while siding with the NCR against the Legion
>kill the Legate during the battle of Hoover Dam
>NCR comes in
>''You've done a great job! If only I could have an entire army of men like you.''
>''...wait what are all these securitrons around us doing?''
>mfw
It's so satisfying
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.