[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it better than San Andreas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Saints_Row_2_Game_Cover.jpg (46 KB, 256x320) Image search: [Google]
Saints_Row_2_Game_Cover.jpg
46 KB, 256x320
Is it better than San Andreas?
>>
>>318427116
Fuck no. The multiplayer is really fun, but otherwise it's far worse.
>>
>>318427116
Indefinitely better. Best game in the entire series, too. Hit the right balance of ridiculous to serious. San Andreas is just a meme game.
>>
>>318427116
only stupid gamer and fanboys would compare Saints Row to Gta
>>
>>318427116
In what way?

San Andreas had more wilderness if you're into that
>>
>>318427116
The San Andreas PC port might be shit, but Saints Row 2 brings "shit PC port" to a whole new level.
>>
>>318429147
Explain, I've never one had a problem with it
>>
>>318427116
Both of them are good in their own way.

I enjoyed SA a lot when it came out. Played the first Saints Row waiting for GTAIV. It came out and was shit. Saint Row II came out and was amazing.
Saints Row The Third and GTA V are shitty in their own way.
I haven't played SRIV.
>>
The best part about Saints Row is the co-op.
Few other games have this kind of bro-op formula, where the second player is just along for the ride. It's probably the one thing it has that's better than GTA. Imagine GTA V story mode with a pal just for shits. That'd be 100 times better than those garbage ass 4 person heists.
>>
>>318427116
It had mid mission checkpoints so yes
>>
>>318429346
it used to run at like 2X speed unless you had a processor just like the 360s
>>
>>318431043
>used to
It's kinda irrelevant to mention that when it run perfectly on any machine now and you can mod the shit outta it.
Unlike SR2 wich is still helpless.
>>
>>318429719
>I haven't played SRIV.
cars don't matter, guns only matter if you run out of super-power ammo for some reason, ugly orbs everywhere, Boss is a bitch, best characters don't return, worst characters do, Shaundi has a shitty thing I don't remember, Maero is a homie, but they even managed to make that lame, shitty exo-suit bits that because reasons

It's garbage
>>
>>318431281
thats what I meant SR2 has a shit port.

GTA SA would be good if the steam version was the mobile port that had checkpoints and shit
>>
>>318431520
Guns matter because you can still upgrade them and make them awesome and mashing fireball the entire game is boring.

Cars are for racing missions and more autistic customization.

The game had tons and tons of references to the old games and over all I liked it way better than 3
>>
>>318431609
Oh my bad brotha you right.
It's crazy tho , even with gentleman of the row and all that shit it's still run like shit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.