[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i think we can all agree that this game was a huge infinishe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: MGSV-The-Phantom-Pain-Ash-Face.jpg (80 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
MGSV-The-Phantom-Pain-Ash-Face.jpg
80 KB, 1000x563
i think we can all agree that this game was a huge infinished dissapointment. But can we also agree that a games experience may extend from the actual game? It felt like an eternity of fun, looking forward to the release of the actual game. speculating what would happen in the game, sharing theories about the story, enjoying the music of the trailers, replaying the series to be prepared for V.

all that could be seen as part of the experience of MGSV.

am i a Kojimaggot or do you agree?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJVxPAiB7as
>>
I agree but that enjoyment is retroactive because of how shit the game turned out to be.
>>
The whole marketing campaign and the trailers were fucking godlike, the hype spiraled out of control. There was no other way for it but to end in disappointment.

In my opinion Kojima shouldn't have changed the formula in the last game. It kinda shows that he didn't really want to make MGS anymore, because everything is so different. He shouldn't have experimented like that in the final game.
>>
>>318425406
but you can't negate fun you've already had. the emotions were there.
>>
>>318425192
>infinished
Much like your education
>>
File: Wesker mad.jpg (53 KB, 341x450) Image search: [Google]
Wesker mad.jpg
53 KB, 341x450
>>318425192
i think we can all agree that OP is faggot and the thousandth person to MAKE THE SAME FUCKING THREAD EVERYDAY SINCE MGSV WAS RELEASED.

We get it. It's shit. Now, let it go and move on.
>>
I enjoyed the game a lot and thought it was amazing. Sure it was unfinished, but that didn't stop me from enjoying it.
>>
>>318425192
no we can't agree on anything

what were you thinking, honestly

stop making these threads
>>
>>318425192
>infinished

I kept playing because I wanted to like it, but it was shit. We don't need this thread every fucking day since release to re-state that. You want confirmation that most think it's shit? look at the fucking archive you retard.
>>
>>318426313
i want confirmation, or better: absolution for the game that the hype itself was fun enough to enjoy MGSV as a whole, not just the game itself.
>>
>>318426509
No. The buildup is now a painful memory of what could have been and has served as the final nail for many in the coffin of the vidya industry itself. When your trailers are better than your product then you've fucked up badly and no amount of nostalgia for said build up will ever cushion the sheer disappointment that was MGSV.

Fuck. Off.
>>
it was fine, still having fun with fobs

the disappointment for me was the cut content
>>
>>318426946
but you had super duper fun while watching the trailers multiple times and hyping the game before playing it, didn't you? and even if you didn't - a lot of people did.
>>
File: letitgo.jpg (21 KB, 600x324) Image search: [Google]
letitgo.jpg
21 KB, 600x324
>>
I'm still holding out hope for the ruse to end this painful cruise.

You feel it too don't you?
>>
>>318427337
So? people had fun shitposting about DmC for years but that doesn't make DmC a GOTY title. Your line of thinking is beyond retarded and it sounds like you're desperately trying to find any justification for your purchase, or time invested into a game we all hoped would be 10/10 but didn't even come close.
>>
>>318427474
my final deadline is both this thursday/disarmament event
>>
No. The gameplay was fucking great and fun. Those who are disappointed in the story and thinks it ruins the game are retarded for thinking kojima was going to write something groundbreaking and not m night shamalyan tier
>>
>>318425192
The announcement of this game got me into the franchise, so I guess you're right to some degree, anon
>>
>>318427759
my disappointment in the story is that it is incomplete and just??? by the end

the "eyes on kazuhira" still triggers me
>>
>>318427602
Yeah, by this logic watching a teaser trailer over and over means it's a good game.
Fuck that.
>>
Do people make these threads cause the story?

Im enjoying myself gameplay wise. Only thing thats bothering me is that 4 missions in a row will be nothing but unrelated filler story.
>>
>>318428659
Personally my displeasure comes from a mixture of gameplay as plot. The plot itself is actually worse than MGS4 so that's impressive i guess and the gameplay is actually less refined than in MGS4, sure you get to enjoy it far more in V but the application is terrible due to the player being forced to do the same shit over and over. If V had the attention to location like GZ did the gameplay would have shone, but as is it's just too repetitive, even if you take the time to do silly shit or experiment.
>>
File: 1435911638950.jpg (123 KB, 561x581) Image search: [Google]
1435911638950.jpg
123 KB, 561x581
>>318429060
>>
Despite the story being dog shit, the gameplay was god tier. I never thought I'd put 200 hours ib a MG game.
>>
File: 1321033053546.png (55 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1321033053546.png
55 KB, 400x400
>>318429418
>>
>MGSV was bad meme

I wish you faggots would fucking die or at least go play CINEMATIC EXPERIENCES like the last of us or gone homo and let the rest of us enjoy the only Metal Gear that's a game first and a movie second

and yes, I've been playing Metal Gear since MGS1 released in 1998 so fuck off
>>
>>318429796
I bet you're one of those "gameplay is the only thing that matters" memers aren't you?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.