[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is probably one of the best games released in the last 5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: B_beBfTj.png (233 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
B_beBfTj.png
233 KB, 400x400
This is probably one of the best games released in the last 5 years. Ive never had this much fun before. It's easily GOTY 2015. Fuck the haters.
>>
File: 1354191256974.jpg (14 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1354191256974.jpg
14 KB, 300x225
Nobody cares Todd.

Stop trying.
>>
File: fallout bethesda.jpg (2 MB, 1609x3554) Image search: [Google]
fallout bethesda.jpg
2 MB, 1609x3554
>>318409428
>every ending the same
>every character plays exactly the same
>terrible writing
>no meaningful roleplaying.
>godawful dialogue system
>cheesy heroics
>a gameworld that fellates the player character
>>
I don't understand how someone could say that. I can comprehend enjoying it, but calling it one of the best games in the last 5 years? What knowledge and experience would a person making such claims have? None, I think.
>>
>>318410538

Get a life bro.

Do you seriously stalk the catalog waiting for an f4 thread, just to post crap that nobody even reads?
>>
>>318409428
Go to bed, Todd.
>>
>>318409428
>be easily entertained
>have no standards
>come here to flout it as the biggest achievement
Have fun OP. You're still a retard though.
>>
>>318410538
>600 gb of ram to play a video game

what the fuck is going on in that last post? jesus
>>
File: fuck off.png (5 KB, 132x55) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.png
5 KB, 132x55
>>318410538
the moria brown ones are actually better then anything obsidion has ever written.

and this is coming from someone who preferes new vegas
>>
>>318410538
I feel ya bro, i just say fuck it to the lore and dialogue and just enjoy the killing, roleplaying as The Hitcher, basically a man who will at first appear friendly but will sooner or later kill you.

>Pick up minutemen questline to help settlers
>Meet settlers
>Murder them in their sleep
>Quest failed, but can build
>Somehow a success towards retaking the castle
>>
>>318410683
Does bethesda pay you to sit in these threads.

I'm motivated by the fact that I spent $60 on something I thought was a fallout game and turned out to be a cod game in an open world with no roleplaying whatsoever.

Then I see it is the best selling media product of the year and become despondent realizing that this shallow gunplay and shallow storylines are all we're going to get now that it has made too much money.

games are as dead as film is.
>>
> people building farms for adhesive
> not just using a .bat file for max junk
>>
File: 404189427748209.png (150 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
404189427748209.png
150 KB, 300x300
>>318409428
mediocre attempt desu senpai
>>
>>318409428
Yer a wizard Todd!
>>
>>318410538
>that was 100% written by a pissed off interplay employee.
>>
>>318409428
hello, Todd. i love your game. please more.
>>
>>318410683
I read it. Not everyone is a retarded dudebro (or paid shill), like you, fag.
You're now going to call me autistic because >reading
>>
File: 4444.jpg (70 KB, 478x464) Image search: [Google]
4444.jpg
70 KB, 478x464
>>318411579
WITNESS ME!
>>
File: qazwds.jpg (87 KB, 410x644) Image search: [Google]
qazwds.jpg
87 KB, 410x644
I recently played around five hours and Fallout 4 feels like a mangled, boring that doesn't know what it wants to be and suffered from everything being shallow. I hated how it was always trying to pull me into "cinematic cut scenes" every time I talked to anyone for anything. I didn't like the "Yes/No/Sarcastic/More information" dialogue system because I can't see what I'm going to say, and it feels fairly limited like I don't really have any say in anything, picking up junk felt like a chore because "EVERYTHING" has it's uses, so I'm walking around being the commonwealth's garbage man. Not to mention I wasn't invested in finding my child at all, because for all I know he was taken years after I managed to get out of the cryo tank. In all honesty Wasteland 2 seemed like a much better product and more focused compared to fallout as far as post apocalypse RPGS go. I don't understand how fallout received such high reviews when it was literally one of the worst games I've played this year.
>>
As someone who has only played 3 NV now 4 can someone explain what they mean by Role Playing? I saw someone say something like "I want to play as an idiot drunk" but was pissed off because 4 is now voiced do people really imagine voices to go with their selected replies? I'm guessing this means that they will select low INT and select silly dumb answers when speaking to NCPs but surely if you don't interact with the NPCs you won't get the quest etc and further the game, same goes for those who want the freedom to kill NCPs. The game is always gonna be on rails so what do these people expect?
>>
>>318410538
I read all of that. I agree and now I'm even more mad about fallout than I already was. This guy is pretty alright. Sometimes I wonder how a game dev would react if they read something like this. Then I remember that game devs don't give a shit about criticism and ignore everyone that doesn't think their the best thing ever. I hate the direction the world is heading.
>>
>>318413143
Have you ever played a role playing game where you get to create a character?

In New Vegas, if you put a bunch of stats into charisma and stealth you'll have a completely different play-through than somone that puts all their stats into strength and unarmed to make a brawler character. When you get it in your mind to create a character, in one of these games it is infuriating to not be able to express the action that character would take.

What they hate is the every playthrough in fallout 4 is pretty much identical due to neutral voice acting and limited dialogue options.

Here this also may help.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqkZXNZwZq4
>>
>>318409428
no it isnt
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.