[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok i heard some of you fags keep banging about how great this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: deus ex.jpg (44 KB, 610x344) Image search: [Google]
deus ex.jpg
44 KB, 610x344
Ok i heard some of you fags keep banging about how great this game is
I kinda like Human Revolultion and shitty graphics dont scare me away so im going to try it out .
Anything i should do to prepare myself, maybe install some mods or something ?
I hope it will not dissapoint me
>>
>>318407253
Max swimming.
>>
play the ps2 version if possible
>>
New Vision mod has everything you need, without any gameplay or visual design changes
Don't listen to retards telling you to install gameplay mods on your first walkthrough
>>
>>318407632
what?
>>
Max swimming and poison resistance
>>
>>318407664
plays and looks so much better plus there are more dialog options. Only shittier thing is shooting which you shouldn't be doing that much anyway in DX
>>
Google "deus ex on modern systems". I forgot what site it's hosted on but it starts with a k.
>>
>>318407653
Did you mean Revision (the one recently released on steam)?
>>
>>318407868
Nigga what. The PS2 version isn't actually that horrible but outside of better models, it's pretty inferior to the PC version.

>>318407940
Kentie's Direct X 10 renderer?

>>318408634
http://www.moddb.com/mods/new-vision
>>
>>318407653
so what it does exactly ?
>>
>>318408634
No, Revision is a different mod. Anon linked it in the post above
>>318408772
New Vision are just high res textures + some fixes that add more compatibility for modern systems and resolutions
>>
Be prepared for a game predicting 9/11, revelations about the extent to which governments spy on citizens, plus a bunch of even wackier stuff that was laughable when the game was released but mostly all turned out to be true.

Human Revolution aint got shit on this game.
>>
>>318407253
Finished this shit last night. It's fucking great. Easily my favourite game now. This game set the bar for single player games and it's such a shame nobody tries to live up to it.

>>318407653
Also this. Use New vision, shifter and Deus exe for the most usable vanilla-esque experience.
>>
>>318409178
>shifter
>for the most usable vanilla-esque experience
stop posting
>>
>>318409281
Stop shitposting faggot
>>
>>318409368
Shifter mod changes a shitton of gameplay-related stuff, including balance. It's literally the opposite of vanilla
>>
Don't pick swimming and poison resistance, they are too situational.
>>
File: 1428268132401.webm (3 MB, 638x360) Image search: [Google]
1428268132401.webm
3 MB, 638x360
>>318409540
>vanilla-esque

Are you that autistic that you just cannot help yourself?
>>
>>318409868
What the fuck does "vanilla-esque" even mean?

It's literally not vanilla at all anymore after you modded it so how is it "vanilla-esque"?
>>
put all your points into swimming
>>
>>318409601
I'd argue that Swimming may be worth putting one level into. Situational sure, but the points cost is low and if you explore everywhere it's probably worth it. I wouldn't put more than one level into it though.
>>
Shifter sucks because the athletics skill exists.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.