[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gladiator battles, mecha battles, gadgets, disguises, obstacles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: 250px-Ratchetandclank3box.jpg (28 KB, 250x356) Image search: [Google]
250px-Ratchetandclank3box.jpg
28 KB, 250x356
Gladiator battles, mecha battles, gadgets, disguises, obstacles
This game has everything!
More hyper interactive and content-full games like this?
>>
>>318402581
R&C 1 and 3
>>
>>318403789
That IS R&C 3
Going Commando was a fun one too but I don't remember much
>>
File: sw2.jpg (153 KB, 580x290) Image search: [Google]
sw2.jpg
153 KB, 580x290
>>318402581
I was a massive fan of all the R&C games on PS2. I can't really think of anything I have played that is similar. I know the later Jak & Daxter games had weapons and shit but I never played them. I guess maybe Oddworld Stranger's Wrath? Nice mashup of platforming and shooting. Give that a try.
>>
>>318404606
Not to mention the grim dark aspects of the first one.
But across all of the games there's more content in many games today.
>>
Fucking love these games fám. Haven't played one since the first one on PS3 and haven't really been following them since then. How are they doing these days?
>>
>>318404251
Aw shit, my bad. Not used to US covers
>>
>>318404991
They started focusing less on the plat former aspect and more on vehicular combat, arena combat. Also the plot lines of ratchet and clank get separated r every game after Crack In Time and Deadlocked (I think)

There's also a movie of it coming out next year!
Hope to see some Dr. Nefarious in the midst
>>
Crack in Time and Nexus are definitely worth a playthrough
>>
>>318404821
I think the biggest thing that really keeps the game fresh for me is the variety in the environments. When they were making those levels they made damn sure each one had a very focused theme. Aridia and the ruined megacorp mall on oozla come to mind. That and the soundtrack was stellar.
>>
>>318402581
don't forget:
Sensible in-game achievements "skill points" that unlock extra skins/weapons and a dev-commentary area modelled after the offices they worked in along with art work and unused assets.
>>
File: 1280x720-Bnt.jpg (44 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-Bnt.jpg
44 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>318405612
Fuck, I completely forgot about the secret dev zone in GC. That shit was so cool.
>>
File: FUCKING.png (513 KB, 470x483) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING.png
513 KB, 470x483
>>318404821
>grimdark

I fucking swear I will fucking
>>
>>318405842
>>318405612
You could use a save file from Going Commando to get a discount in one of the vendors in UYA
>>
File: Qwark_vidcomic.jpg (80 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Qwark_vidcomic.jpg
80 KB, 720x480
Ahem
>>
The R&C games on the PS2 are easily some of my most favorite videogames I've ever played.

The original Ratchet and Clank was actually my first PS2 game, got the system as a Christmas gift and my parents took me out to check Walmart dump bins for cheap games for it, grabbed the game on a whim.

And its been true love ever since.
>>
File: cq.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
cq.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
Rot in hell, sellout!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.