[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game isn't even that bad.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: dmc-devil-may-cry-ps4-xbox-one.jpg (142 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dmc-devil-may-cry-ps4-xbox-one.jpg
142 KB, 1280x720
This game isn't even that bad.
>>
File: 100.gif (83 KB, 395x281) Image search: [Google]
100.gif
83 KB, 395x281
>>318402195
>>
>>318402195
This looks edgy, now if he is somehow related to demon 10/10 edgynewss
>>
>>318402195
It's horrible.
>>
>>318402195
For a game in it own right, yeah it pretty good.

For a Devil May Cry game, oh hell the fuck no.
>>
>>318404469
>For a Devil May Cry game

90% of people can't do half the shit that faggots always post webms about.

Sure for the 10% that can, DmC is lame, but for the other 90% its the same as the fucking rest of the series and everyone denying it is being contrarian.
>>
>>318404469
>Saying anything positive at all about DmC
You took a wrong turn somewhere, this isn't Reddit.
>>
>>318405107
>muh everyone has to have the same opinion as me or theyre a redditor

upboated
>>
>muh original dante
Dante was and still is a shitty char while the DmC dante has some character and makes the game and him more interesting
>>
>>318402195
b-b-but muh dmc 3 & 4
>>
>>318404469
>For a Devil May Cry game, oh hell the fuck no.

Oh, it's this shit again.
>>
>muh cuhraaazey may may
I agree with OP.
>>
>>318402195
its the best devil may cry game, and a good start. once i looked up dmc3 videos while high i cringed a lot
>>
>>318404469
Oh fuck off.

>>318405014
Nailed it.
>>
Well the definitive edition fixed a lot of things but it's still not a good dmc game.
>>
>It's a good game. but not a good [insert franchise] game.
this argument is retarded. if you use this, go fuck yourself
>>
It is actually less cringy than DMC3.

DmC Donte acts like a kid, DMC3 Dante acts like a fucking autist.
>>
>>318406375
Not to mention that in DmC we actually see his character progress and grow up. In DMC4 Dante is still an autistic cringeworthy sperg.
>>
I don't think I will ever stop being mad at this game.
>>
>>318406898
Grow up, you sound pathetic.
>>
>>318404469
It's the same genre, it's not like its Halo Wars.
>>
>>318402195
I agree, it's actually pretty shit.
>>
>>318406898
The game isn't even that bad.
The only real reason to hate it is because how Tameem handled everything.
>>
>>318406375
Agree with that. dmc Dante is shit, but DMC3 was worse. Absolutely hated every cutscene.

Only saw my flatmate play dmc, didn't bother myself. Looked OK but fairly mediocre. Not enough appeal to actually play it myself.
>>
>>318407206
It's not really the game itself but everything around it including faggots suck as >>318407014
>>
I like it, but it crashes all the time so it is virtually unplayable
>>
>>318406898
This kid...
>>
>>318407438
>his opinion of a game is influenced by other people and bunch of comments on the internet
You're absolutely pathetic m8.
>>
Gave this game 4 out of 5 stars really enjoyed it.
>>
The game itself is mediocre as fuck. In case you lived under a rock during the entire development of DmC, people gave it extra shit because of how unprofessional and incompetent Ninja Theory is as a video game developer.

>Tameem couldn't even name the year DMC1 came out despite being a "big fan"
>Initial Donte look like a Tameem self insert
>Tameem reasoning for Dante's design was as retarded as "well if he walked into a club today..."
>Using Unreal Engine 3 when they were offered a translation of MT Frameworks
>Tameem Constantly insulting DMC fans, even some DmC supporters.
>Game "journalists" trying their hardest to completely undermine the actual complains of DMC fans constantly sticking with "it's just the hair"
>The original DmC was such a pile of dogshit >Capcom needed to fly Itsuno and his team out to salvage what they could of the game
>Capcom stating in an article just how incompetent Ninja Theory actually is
>Blaming bad sales on DMC fans
>Ninja Theory being the shitter shattered retarded babies that they are held a press conference essentially calling original Dante a gay cowboy

The game itself is pure mediocrity riding on the Devil May Cry name, the shitstorm that surrounded it is what made literally every hate it.
>>
>Comments on the soundtrack say "it's just as good as the first 3 DmCs(sic)"

You can literally tell when someone hasn't even touched the series.
>>
>>318407438
>It's not really the game itself
>but everything around it including faggots

Nigga, who the fuck hates a game because of some random fucks they don't even know? Gtfoh, son.
>>
>>318407683
Like I even stated my opinion on the game in the first place.
>>
File: 4261964-the+man+with+no+taste.jpg (68 KB, 800x449) Image search: [Google]
4261964-the+man+with+no+taste.jpg
68 KB, 800x449
>>318405632
>>
>>318407753
>The original DmC was such a pile of dogshit >Capcom needed to fly Itsuno and his team out to salvage what they could of the game
>Capcom stating in an article just how incompetent Ninja Theory actually is

Sauce?
>>
>>318405014
Nice hot opinions but DmC plays like shit no matter what percentage you're at. DmC is shit, full stop. It did nothing positive and deserved the shit sales it got. It plays completely different from the rest of the series and no amount of excuses you make up to justify your purchase will change the fact it ended up being a pile of hot garbage.
>>
>>318405014
Even if you can't SSS combo at the drop of a hat like in webms, isn't the new game just generally easier to beat and/or cheese?
I'm pretty shit but the games are usually a good fun/challenging mix.
>>
It's already been said this was an ok action game. As a devil may cry it fails
>>
>>318408168
>opinion

Everything I post is notarized fact.
>>
>>318408335
Yeah, a fact that you're a piece of shit at the original DMC games and don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>318408313
>>318406207
>>
>>318408437
I'm fine at all DMC games. You're just mad you can't handle the truth about DmC.
>>
>>318408437
dear god this fanbase is actually worse than 2012 Dark Souls fans.
>>
>>318408437
Autism.
>>
>>318408628
There's no truth to be had. It's casualized trash marketed to edgy 13 year olds and contrarians.
>>
>>318408760
fuck you
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.