[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Face it /V/ the only reason you hate this gem is because it has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
File: image.png (358 KB, 800x449) Image search: [Google]
image.png
358 KB, 800x449
Face it /V/ the only reason you hate this gem is because it has a robust and very supportive tumblr fanbase, and you hate sharing your cake with anyone else, don't you.
>>
File: protecting the hivemind.webm (2 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
protecting the hivemind.webm
2 MB, 852x480
>>318384385
yes, you are right and have bared my vulnerable heart and I represent entirety of "/V/"
>>
>6 hour RPG
>beat it once, maybe replay it to get the full experience
It's a good game, and it's also very simple and short. Obviously any kind of sustained discussion will only come from the kinds of degenerates you see in the Undertale fanbase.
>>
>/V/

You aren't from around here.

Away with thee, faggot
>>
>>318384960
>lele /V/ isnt /v/ idiot :-P
Its the same thing autist
>>
>>318384385
>Face it /V/ the only reason you hate this gem is because it has a robust and very supportive tumblr fanbase, and you hate sharing your cake with anyone else, don't you.
Face it /co/mblr the only reason you love this gem is because it has a robust and very supportive tumblr circlejerk, and you love sharing your cake with them, don't you.
>>
>>318385135
It isn't you cock mongler.
>>
>>318385137
>/co/mblr
What happened to /co/?
>>
File: to OP's house.jpg (327 KB, 850x631) Image search: [Google]
to OP's house.jpg
327 KB, 850x631
>>318385135
I believe it's time to ask "then why did you go out of your way to capitalize on the difference" question.
>>
>>318385438
>>318385438
not him but he probably held shift the entire way through
>>
File: space-funeral1.jpg (57 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
space-funeral1.jpg
57 KB, 640x480
>>318384385
I remember when games like this were free to download
>>
>>318385315
literally tumblr happened. theres full of sjws and lgbts and westaboos and shit.
>>
>>318385315
It's a bit of an exaggeration, but parts of /co/ are very much a mirror of some of the worst parts of Tumblr.

Of course, some shitheads, especially from /v/, will go apeshit if they just see a Tumblr filename, without realizing that Tumblr is a decent site to share artwork if you just ignore the ultraprogressive landwhales also using the site.
>>
File: 1448857005732.png (1 MB, 625x967) Image search: [Google]
1448857005732.png
1 MB, 625x967
>>318385315
Now its literally tumbrl hivemind you get banned if you bitch about "progress" in cómics and cartoons its like /tv/ full of cu¢ks
>>
File: 190920-tony-kornheiser-why.jpg (17 KB, 300x434) Image search: [Google]
190920-tony-kornheiser-why.jpg
17 KB, 300x434
>>318384385
Undertale
>10 bucks for digital game download
>10 bucks for digital game soundtrack
>Already "funded" with tens of thousands of dollars

Cave Story
>Free digital game download
>Free digital oundtrack
>made by one guy in his spare time

Toby may say it's a labor of love but in reality he's a hack out to make money.
>>
>>318384385
I don't hate the game but I can't bear people talking about it because their discussions are usually tumblr tier.
>>
File: cavecuck.png (31 KB, 635x118) Image search: [Google]
cavecuck.png
31 KB, 635x118
>>318387947

>charging 15 euros for slightly altered pixel graphics on a free game
>not being a greedy jew
>>
>>318387947
He's not a hack if it's a good game, though.
>>
>>318385741
>decent site to share artwork
>with that filesize limit
>>
>>318387947
I swear a lot of /v/ claim people that are more famous than them are hacks.
>>
>>318387947
>he want to be paid for the game he spent a lot of time making
It's super cool of Pixel to release cave story for free but I feel good about paying for the + version desu

people on /v/ find the worst reasons to shit-talk a game, rarely even related to the actual game
>>
I think it's funny how much tumblr loves a game that supports the idea of motherhood so much when so many of them hate the idea of conforming to gender roles. Many of them will probably never become mothers even.
>>
Nigger, I don't need to go to Tumblr to see how cancerous the fanbase of this game is.

Just browse /vg/ once, or see one of the many Undertale threads around the time of release on /v/.

Faggots legitimately think this is the greatest game of the year, when it's not even the best game of the month.

I enjoyed it a lot, but after I was done playing it and started browsing /v/ for discussions, that sure soured me on the game in retrospective.
>>
>>318384385
Undertale is my goty 2015.

But fuck off anon. Fuck off, get back to your reddit shithole you unbearable faggot. Get the fuck out
>>
File: copythat.jpg (3 KB, 100x125) Image search: [Google]
copythat.jpg
3 KB, 100x125
>>318384385
just because they have a tumblr fanbase doesn't mean they can come over here and shit up the place
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.