[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best console of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: timeline-full.png (139 KB, 3605x812) Image search: [Google]
timeline-full.png
139 KB, 3605x812
http://strawpoll.me/6140136

Well, /v/?
>>
The PC.
>>
>>318368613
If PC was an option, it would win though. It would be sort of like everyone agreeing to a knife fight, but one guy brings a rifle. It's a more interesting hypothetical scenario to just compare consoles among each other because it's more balanced.
>>
I voted for the SNES. Earthbound, Super Mario RPG, Link to the Past, Mega Man X series, Mega Man 7, Donkey Kong Country, and Super Metroid are the main games influencing my decision.
>>
File: 4324398237243987.jpg (17 KB, 224x179) Image search: [Google]
4324398237243987.jpg
17 KB, 224x179
PS2 hands down, home to some of the greatest games of all time and greatest hidden gems ever made
>>
>>318368510
NES and PS2.
>>
It's a really tough choice between SNES and PS2.

I ended up picking PS2 though because I think in the end if I had to choose I think it would be harder to live without a PS2.
>>
ps1 and ps2

learning toward ps1 because sony basically entered the industry blind and ended up with a killer system that gave birth to a plethora of franchises

ps2 for the dam games.
>>
File: 1445102234780.jpg (3 MB, 4042x6810) Image search: [Google]
1445102234780.jpg
3 MB, 4042x6810
>PS2 winning by a landslide

Well deserved desu.
>>
to me, i think ps2 had a wider variety of games that I enjoyed.
>>
>>318368510
2 generations of great games makes the ps2 a no contest winner but for me personally I like the DS more because of my love of the gba and the DS having thousands of games plus gba support.
>>
genesis
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.