[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I'm stuck on this boss."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 145.jpg (165 KB, 640x410) Image search: [Google]
145.jpg
165 KB, 640x410
Do you remember the last time you were stuck on a boss, /v/? What was her name?
>>
File: XIV-MortalRevolution.jpg (170 KB, 1280x497) Image search: [Google]
XIV-MortalRevolution.jpg
170 KB, 1280x497
Manipulator.
>>
>>318349569
Came here to post this. I feel the fact there's still an MMO with bosses you can be stuck on is underappreciated.
>>
>>318349235
Laurence
>>
that spider shit from dksII. i feel my innate fear slows my reaction time. i think i'm still standing infront of the boss door.
>>
File: monster occk.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
monster occk.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>
Loran Darkbeast.
>>
File: jigglejiggle.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
jigglejiggle.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>318350005
>hey let's just crank these damage/healer checks, that'll keep the playerbase busy
>>
File: Judge_Zelenin.jpg (34 KB, 391x992) Image search: [Google]
Judge_Zelenin.jpg
34 KB, 391x992
Zelenin.
>>
>>318349235
belial in diablo 3 on inferno, before they rebalanced everything
>>
>>318349235
Hojo FFVII when I was like 12, I should replay that. I had no items left and saved in an awful place.
>>
>>318349235
The fuck is Akira doing in there? Is this some weird KS crossover?
>>
>>318351153
More like lets crank them up so high that tanks and healers have to be putting out max DPS and still juggling their other roles to be able to pass.

"We don't balance around healer DPS" My fucking ass.
>>
>>318349235
Were you really stuck on Crocomire? That's bad, man.

I don't know, a lot of the games I play recently don't have bosses. One of the Remix stages on Rhythm Heaven got me for a while. I've been playing a lot of RTS/Strategy games lately as well, not many bosses.
>>
Mock you all you want, but Lord Raedric gave me quite a spot of trouble.
>>
File: Nanomachines.png (96 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Nanomachines.png
96 KB, 300x300
>>318349235
I actually still didnt beat this fucker
>>
Lorithia
>>
>>318349235
Sans

I'm still stuck.
>>
I was stuck on Sans for a little bit. He's a really fun fight, just all around good feelings fighting him.
>>
I'm stuck on flamelurker right now. The run to his fight is such a long distance though and I keep running out of halfmoon grass every time I fight him.
>>
>>318355061
>long distance
Take a right at the start of the area and figure out the safe route down the large pit.
>>
>>318353850
git DETERMINED, anon

Or just reset and do True Pacifist, you murderous bastard. He's only trying to save your soul.
>>
>>318355414
Oh, I saw the lowered lift and figured it was a shortcut for later. Thanks!
>>
>>318350365
Him and Orphan of Kos were brutal. Took me a few hours on both. See yourself winning, Anon. It helps.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.