[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Akiba's Trip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Akibas-trip-1.jpg (575 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Akibas-trip-1.jpg
575 KB, 1920x1200
God fucking damn. Is the "Gamers" difficulty exclusively for New Game Plus? There's nothing I can do against the enemies only a few missions in. They barrage me with single hits that instantly reduce my clothes to zero durability and leave me no time to regenerate, or defend.

I was having fun, but looks like I'll have to start a new game at this point on "Casual."
>>
>>318345987
Yeah it's pretty brutal early on if you do get hit. What you eventually learn to do is pick your favorite outfit and upgrade the shit out of it using specific clothes you can buy that give the best cost/upgrade ratio. Also find a weapon with a good moveset like the police baton or wooden sword and also upgrade that.

Basically your fighting strategy will be hit & run for a while, when your clothing health is low run away and heal your clothes before fighting.
>>
File: 1436590643043.gif (53 KB, 50x50) Image search: [Google]
1436590643043.gif
53 KB, 50x50
>>318345987
This is sitting in my amazon wishlist currently
worth the buy? what platform?
>>
>>318347182
That sounds boring as shit. I'd rather just the enemies get progressivly harder, but thanks for the advice.

>>318348541
It's pretty damn fun. Go for the PS4, or Steam version. Both can be considered the definitive versions as they include all DLC already as well as visual/framerate enhancements. They're not 60FPS, but they're locked so it doesn't dip like on Vita and PS3.
>>
File: 1430966510394.jpg (357 KB, 1000x1269) Image search: [Google]
1430966510394.jpg
357 KB, 1000x1269
I had this for Vita before my Vita broke from some old asian bitch bumping into me and making me drop it on the bus last year. Should I get it for ps4?
>>
File: 1435558321931.png (136 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
1435558321931.png
136 KB, 355x355
>>318348727
It's not healthy to think about others that way.
It was most likely an accident, she didn't mean to do that, anon.
Get the game on PS4 and enjoy yourself.
>>
>tfw all the 2ch reference
It feels like Im browsing /v/ while playing this game
>>
>game has NG+
>game also has extreme difficulty options
Put 2 and 2 together OP.
>>
>>318345987
>buy new game
>anons pick hardest difficulty right away
like why
>come to /v/
>"why it so hurd gaiz?"

playing a game on hard isn't going to put hair on your chest, son

just no. stop constantly doing this to yourselves
>>
Is it true that this game doesn't have a nude patch because it's such a fucking buggy mess on the computer that it's too hard to be worth it?

Same thing about trying to pirate it. Impossible to find a working one.
>>
>>318351032
That's not why I did it. The difficulty levels are named, "Easy" "Casual" and "Gamer." Since it's a beat em up I thought the first two options would make the game nothing but a brainless button masher, but "Gamer" just relentlessly kicks your ass.
>>
OP, you should git a different game
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.