[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what do you guys think of Rainbow Six Siege?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: typical fps players.webm (1005 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
typical fps players.webm
1005 KB, 720x404
So what do you guys think of Rainbow Six Siege?
>>
>>318343315
ive had a lot of fun with it, but i can see why people hate it

also shields are stupid op
>>
hitregistration seems to be off. It's probably a combination of people having shitty connections, servers being instable and some issues with the net-code. It's especially frustrating whenever you see an enemy turn the corner and die absolutely instantly without any chance of reacting. The replay then shows the enemy turning the corner much earlier than it happened on your screen, looking at you for a second and then shooting you in the face. Peeker's advantage is currently pretty big in this game.
>>
>>318343431
shields seem to be hit or miss for me. What annoys me is that I can stand directly in front of someone hipfiring behind my shield and I'd be just better off meeleing them to death because none of my bullets hit. Sometimes I die and see people in the killcam aim directly at my shield, on my side I got headshoted. I swear I got killed behind my shield by a headshot by a guy aiming where my head would be which is behind the upper frame of the shield. That's some straight fucking bullshit. And then I've seen people waltz through an entire room with a shield while the entire team puts bullets into the glass-frame, shield-guy ends up with no damage at all.
>>
>>318343431
ha, you should have seen them in closed beta.
>>318344348
pistols being hipfired on shields got nerfed hard.
>>
Fun, but disgustingly broken. I have no idea how they can be this close to release and still have such an unstable product that they expect people to give them money for.
>>
seems pretty fun to me although ive only started playing it today

when dose it end any ways
>>
>>318343315
It's always fucking Kapkan doing the teamkilling. In this case it's a little more justified, but still.
>>
>>318344727
fix shields

make it were drones don't automatically get ganked by jammers
just blind them

better HR

these are the prob ive seen
>>
>>318343315
its probably going to die pretty fast. i've yet to see an ad for the game. its coming out after a huge load of AAA titles. not good at all
>>
>>318344792
glaz dosent seem very useful besides on shots
but shot guns are available

and kapkans traps havent TKed me yet
>>
>>318344952
Jammers give off a noise and static before they kill you though.
>>
>>318345104
yeah
good point i redact my claim
>>
>>318345008
Don't forget it's ridiculously expensive and many people will outright refuse to buy it because of Ubisoft/Uplay.
>>
>>318345214
Drones can also jump over the jammers, but it's difficult.
>>
>>318345281
but tom Clancey games hvent really disapointed
>>
>>318345641
What alternate universe do you live in where Ubisoft didn't run every other Tom Clancy franchise into the ground?
>>
>>318345837
realm 739-Gamma-9
all of them are good

also pandemic is still a thing
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.