[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /v/ have such a fucking normie taste in game? Everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: God_Hand.jpg (125 KB, 300x425) Image search: [Google]
God_Hand.jpg
125 KB, 300x425
Why does /v/ have such a fucking normie taste in game? Everyone is talking about Fallout 4 and Star Wars. Where is the discussion about actual hardcore games (pic related).

You need to get an actual taste /v/ and not just eat bland macaroni cause mainstream media said it was the best out there
>>
>>318326293
>Initial release date: September 14, 2006
yes, we should take about the same game for 10 years
>You need to get an actual taste /v/ and not just eat bland macaroni cause mainstream media said it was the best out there
how did you miss the fact that everyone here hates those games?
>>
>>318326293

It is a game from 2006.

Why don't you talk about hardcore game releases from 2015?
>>
>>318326293
take that shit to /vr/, old man
>>
>start an actual fighting game thread
>everybody wants to talk about tr4sh

I know that feel, OP
>>
>>318326293
>I only play hardcore games for hardcore gamers such as myself
God Hand deserves better fans than the likes of you.
>>
What bothers me most on /v/ is how it's okay with the mods to make dozens of threads about the same game. I don't like how people start threads with "literally", "[random slut] is cute" and "so" or anything in that line, thinking they are on /r9k/, /a/ or reddit.
>>
>>318326293
>shitty meme game

What's there to talk about?
>>
File: drink.gif (1009 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
drink.gif
1009 KB, 500x280
>>318327940
>god hand
>meme game
>>
>>318326293
Maybe if you weren't such a fucking newfag you'd be tired of discussion old as shit games that have been discussed and analyzed to death already.
>>
>>318326293
this game has been talked about for years. sorry that you're so new.
>>
>>318327940
Meme wasn't even a word when Godhand came out.
>>
File: higher_primate_by_garystorkamp.jpg (186 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
higher_primate_by_garystorkamp.jpg
186 KB, 750x750
If you'd been here for more than a month you'd know that /v/ likes god hand. Newfag
>>
>>318328554
Meme was used a lot in MGS2. How underage are you?
>>
>>318328554
not the same word it is now, but it was still a word, mang

I do like this game even if it's too Japanese sometimes

I like skill ceiling and that there's no tricks to getting by anywhere, you've just got to keep. on. gitting. gud at those chore mechanics and learning enemies.
>>
>>318326293
Because /v/ is rife with normies and the current whatever new game is coming out.

Head over to /vg/ in the curaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy games general and you'll have people willing to discuss god hand.
>>
>>318328826
I played it, it was shit.

Also sorry I wasn't familiar with the exact origin story of a word typical used to describe the worst parts of the internet? Go out once in a while bruh
>>
People will just call you a hipster
>>
>>318329153
bad bait
>>
>>318326293
I started a Killer7 thread last night that actually went places.
I don't even care what anyone else thinks, Killer7 is one of the best video games ever made.
>>
why the fuck is the word "normie" still a thing?
>>
>>318329153
Do you really think MGS2 invented the word meme? How stupid are you?
>>
>>318329552
because we haven't killed them yet?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.