[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What games are you waiting on a major discount before buying?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: presequel.jpg (213 KB, 720x1024) Image search: [Google]
presequel.jpg
213 KB, 720x1024
What games are you waiting on a major discount before buying?

Pic related, I wouldn't mind playing it but only at ~$10 including the season pass
>>
that game is complete shit anon. 2 Is way better. Just pirate it if you really want to eat shit for 10 hours
>>
>>318314057
I've already played through 1 and 2. I've heard it's a step down but I'll probably enjoy it enough for 10 hours or so at the right price. I like the core mechanics enough that I'll probably get some pleasure out of it, even if it feels like Gearbox has been trying their best to fuck them up since 1.
>>
>>318314216
The developers who made 2 did not make The Pre-Sequel
>>
>>318314603
I am aware, it's effectively a standalone expansion pack by an Aussie team.
>>
>>318312354
>~ $10 including season pass
You're what's killing the industry
>>
>>318315359
Uhh, how?
>>
>>318312354
>I wouldn't mind playing it but only at ~$10 including the season pass
Can't say an 85% off would happen very soon, but you never know how low it'll be during the winter sale.

I'm tempted to get one of the older RPG Maker titles, as one's sitting around $7, and try my hand at making stuff. However, I'm also considering just pirating one of the newer titles... or waiting for the winter sale and seeing if the new one drops a bit more than 10% off.
>>
>>318316432
>Can't say an 85% off would happen very soon, but you never know how low it'll be during the winter sale.
I'm patient. They've discounted the fuck out of Borderlands 2 over the years to squeeze every last penny out of their audience, so it's not that far-fetched.
>>
I want Witcher III to have its Enhanced Edition come out before I buy it. I'm really tempted to get it now recently.

There are a lot of games i'd get if they became impulse buy territory aka under $5, but that is a long and indefinite list.
>>
>>318316905
I'll probably pick up Witcher 3 once it's $10 or so.
>>
Fallout 4.

I'm interested in the settlement building and Borderlands-esque loot drop system for wacky guns, but it's a game I'll only play through once because role playing is dead in it and there isn't anything to do, outside those two activities I mentioned, aside from just shoot people.

Waiting for it to be like $20 at the most.
>>
Black Mesa
Also until it's motherfucking done. They seem to have forgotten they're not indie devs making a mod for free anymore, you can't just fucking ignore customers and take forever to deliver.
>>
>>318317806
>you can't just fucking ignore customers and take forever to deliver.
Well, they ARE copying Valve
>>
Divinity: Original Sin. That game sure seems to have some sort of aversion to sales: it's year and half old and best deal is still something like ~30€. Of course 30€ isn't necessarily too much for a long and good RPG, but I'm not exactly starved of games or anything so there's no hurry.

>>318317806
Also this, really want to try it out but no dice until it is really complete.
>>
Considering getting Ikaruga and Recettear. Got $10 left in my Steam wallet and those two never seem to go on sale. Thoughts?
>>
>>318318271
desu, they just released a huge patch that added a shitload of improvements including voice acting, plus they're likely marketing the console release so expect it to get a second wind of sales. I can understand why they'd avoid discounting it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.