[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone realise that you could finish Fallout 1 without firing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: fallout1.png (368 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
fallout1.png
368 KB, 640x480
Does anyone realise that you could finish Fallout 1 without firing a single shot?

Whats the point of even playing?
>>
>>318310004
yeah, anyone who's not underaged and actually played the damn game.

>what's the point of even playing
"Playing" =! "kill everything that moves".

I find it FAR more impressive if one can talk and walk his way out of the problems and still beat the game completely. Something I've tried in the 3D FOs, but obviously it just does not work. All because kiddos NEED their dakka these days to remain interested.
>>
ITT metagaming = everything

You can also beat the entire game in under 20 minutes if you know the exact locations to travel to and spec right.
>>
>>318310004
I guess it's the freedom of the gameplay, you couldn't do this in any game now days.
>>
Or you could kill every single person you encounter. Up to you.
>>
>>318310004

Violence is a more satisfying decision when the option for non-violence exists.
>>
>>318310531
I knew you could talk your way into defeating the Master but I never really thought of doing a "peaceful" run or whatever you want to call it.
I enjoyed the combat system WAY too much to even contemplate such a thing.
>>
>>318310004
Lol the game can be finished in 5 mins. It is simple as fuck there is barely content
>>
>>318310004
Choice in an top down RPG? That sounds horrible! I'm glad I have Fallout 4 ™ that lets me shoot things nice and simple, and none of this 'character building' or 'chance biased combat' you silly grandpas are on about.
>>
>>318311581
>i'll just pretend I'm a 13 year old faggot
baka senpai
>>
>>318310531
Actually it is totally possible to clear NV while not killing a single being.
>>
>>318310754
How much of Fallout 4 can you skip? Can you go straight for the mutant scientist in the glowing sea?
>>
>>318312193
My brother accidentally discovered the scientist while exploring the glowing sea long before he ever got the quest, so yes, it appears you can.
>>
>>318311835
it's almost like he was being sarcastic
>>
>>318310004
A beginner wouldn't want to do a pacifist run (nor would they know to make a high speech/cha/science character in order to even make it possible), but as a 5th or 6th playthrough not firing a single shot is fun and just shows how flexible the game really is.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.