[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I find it funny that in the fictional universe of Fallout...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (533 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
533 KB, 1920x1080
I find it funny that in the fictional universe of Fallout...

- Where you are cryogenically frozen for 200 years
- Where you can zip in and out of the Institute using Radio Frequencies
- Where you can have total facial/body reconstructions
- Where humans created Mutants by playing God
- Where humans turned a chameleon the size of a rat into a 6ft+ devil horned Velociraptor like monster through forced evolution and mutations
- Turn a Super Mutant back into human form
- Where you have synthetic humans with feelings and actual transplanted body parts
- Where evolution has exploded so drastically as a result of radiation forced mutations that in 200 years horseshoe crabs who have barely evolved in past 450 million years are now a diverse species with many variations who grow as big as humans or the even to the size of a bus!
-Where a guy turned into a fucking tree
-Where excess Radiation has made some humans immortal (Ghoulified)
- Where Aliens are actually a thing
- Where Optimus Prime's first' cousin can be found years after the Fallout, re-purposed, destroyed, rebuilt again and still boss the battlefield

You're telling me that cancer is a problem in the Fallout universe with all that advanced science and technology particularly at the Institute? explain please
>>
>>318309697
Thats just how it works.
>>
>>318310053
seriously how can someone not give me a real reason for this shit...is this how normal AAA devs write stories and lore?
>>
It just works.
>>
>>318310223
>>318310053
stop with the memes
>>
>>318310464
This is how memes work.
>>
>>318309697
Because cancer is is a wide spectrum of diseases and some of them can't be cured, not even with "advanced science and technology" or whatever meme you wanna use
>>
Why wouldnt they just keep him alive in an institute researched robobrain or something. Speaking of, where are the robobrains in fo4
>>
File: KCpng.png (135 KB, 303x354) Image search: [Google]
KCpng.png
135 KB, 303x354
>>318310464
>>318310223
>>
>>318309697
There is a solution, and the game actually uses it. He put his memories into synthetic child Shaun.
>>
Because that's how the writers decided it to be.
>>
6ft? What kind of manlet deathclaws have you been fighting?
>>
>>318309697
Technology is in no way a linear thing. It doesn't go nuclear reactors>laser beams>curing cancer. In fact, I think there should be a bigger plot point that cancer is still around, given that it fucking causes cancer.
>>
File: ScreenShot5.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot5.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>318309697
how do i find a quest-id??
need to reset road to freedom quest!
help plz
>>
>>318310196
>Bethesda

Found the problem
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.