[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arkantos... awaken...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1408493276667.jpg (105 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1408493276667.jpg
105 KB, 1024x768
Arkantos... awaken...
>>
Where the Nuwa and Dagda DLC at?

Also who /Hades/ here
>Building an army of 30 Gaphestres with fire arrows
>Mowing down everything before they can even get close
>>
>>318302150
Meh, hoplite+gold colossus spammer. It's just so satisfying
>>
>>318303290
Getting them to eat forests and gold mines to restore health was great. I still prefer chimeras though, especially because earthquakes just destroy their entire town
>>
>>318303879
But the plenty vault. I can't help but always get the plenty vault
>>
>>318304138
At least with the Norse Gods you don't have to make any painful choice for the mythic age. Fire giants every time.
Shame about the Egyptians although I never used them, Osiris has the best god power, but the shittest myth units.

Mummies were trash
>>
>>318302150
What? Another expansion?
It's got to have been 10 years since the titans one
>>
File: aotd_hd_logo[1].jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
aotd_hd_logo[1].jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>318304950
I've heard it's Chinese mythology, Right is Nuwa, Left is probably Shennong, (but I'm still hoping it's Dagda from Celtic mythology)
No idea about the middle one
>>
>>318304372
swarm with anubis dogs
Son of iris everday
>>
>>318305935
>They jump over the enemy's gate to attack somebody.
>Get stuck there until you can break it down.
>Enemy reinforcements come whilst you're still attacking the gate, and go for your separated units behind the gate
Saving Private Anubis.jpg
>>
>>318306291
>panic skeletons and snake
>They get killed easy as fuck
>>
>>318306782
The only time they don't get completely obliterated is if you use them in water Even the shitty Norse wolves were better
>>
>>318304372
They instakill on first shot, mummies are great. Better than medusa
>>
>>318305368

why are you hoping?

it's chinese, the 3 founder gods or entities or whatever their called. Something weird, not gods. I don't remember. but it's chinese.
>>
>>318307350

>>318307050
Are they? I just have bad experiences using them in story mode since you'd always be pitting them against a fortress/citadel
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.