[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/, im so sad. I keep buying videogames and hating them I bought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: curie.jpg (218 KB, 959x1080) Image search: [Google]
curie.jpg
218 KB, 959x1080
/v/, im so sad. I keep buying videogames and hating them

I bought MGS:V and it was shit, I was all week complaining about it on teamspeak, then I kept playing dota and complaining about it, and now i bought fallout 4 and its shit too.
the problem isnt that im a retarded that buy bad games, but my teamspeak friends get mad at the fact that i buy them and complain, they defend the games they havent played, a friend barely played 3 hours of fallout 4 and says its a good game, another guy is mad at me because i have played 120 hours already and if i dont like it i shouldnt play it, but im not going to throw away my money like nothing.

Anybody else with me ? Playing videogames you hate just because you're expecting them to turn good at some point ?
>>
>>318296626
Copy that
>>
>>318296626
nice blog shitlord
>>
>>318296626
>playing dota
There's your problem right there
>>
>>318296626
Have you ever considered that maybe you just don't enjoy video games anymore?
>>
>having too high expectations
>>
>>318296626
> Being mad about other people not enjoying a game
This is as insane as being mad at people enjoying a game
Looking at you, Obsidiots.
>>
>>318296867
i play it like 3 match a week, the meta has been dead for many years, its so depressing.
>>
>>318296626
No I don't really hate anything. I try to find fun in almost everything I play.
>>
>>318296626
What about you stop giving so muhc of a fuck about buying games and try doing something else for a while, or at least read more reviews and opinions of people who played the game before buying it, so you can see if the game is going to be good or not.
>>
>>318296626
Maybe you should just play the games and enjoy them instead of deliberately looking for nitpicky things to complain about
>>
I pirate and hate them instead.
>>
>>318296626
You are a grade A retard and autist.

Face the facts that you can no longer enjoy video games.
>>
>>318296626
Sounds like you just don't like video games anymore, buddy. Nothing wrong with that, people's tastes change as they get older. I don't play many games anymore, but I still buy most of the big releases because I'm a man child and can't let go of the one thing that has been a constant in my life since I was 3.
>>
>>318296626
You probably just need a break from vidya. That's happened to me a few times. Give yourself a month or two to try new things, and if you end up going back to a game you used to enjoy, you might find that you enjoy it again. If you never go back to games, well that's more time and money for whatever new hobby you discover. Taking a break is basically a win-win.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.