[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Your friends' opinions on video games that piss you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Chronicles_-_Simon_Belmont_-_01.jpg (148 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Chronicles_-_Simon_Belmont_-_01.jpg
148 KB, 1024x768
ITT: Your friends' opinions on video games that piss you the fuck off. Ill start

>putting aliens in a souls game is stupid and makes no sense. soon enough they are gonna start putting m16s and rocket launchers in the game and call it halo souls.
>dark souls 2 is better than bloodborne because it had more weapons
>id rather have more big knights in armor bosses
>onechanbara's combo system is as deep as dmc4
>drakengard 3 was a good game
>i play doa for the story
>you only beat that boss because you watched the trailer that a boss was in 30 times.
>overleveling doesnt make the game easier
>bloodborne has really small and linear levels, dark souls 2 areas were bigger and non linear
>assassins creed games are real stealth games.
>story is more important than gameplay
>>
Nah, I'm okay with their shit
>>
>all those dank memesouls opinions

Who the fuck cares, alright? Go discuss your fucking meme game elsewhere.
>>
>tiers don't exist
>>
>>318290220
its the only opinions he really forces on me m8, suck a fat one.
>>
All of my friends are normalfags who only play Fallout and Skyrim, it's annoying.
>>
>>318290471
what do they say about the games you play?
>>
>>318289247
i don't think you have any friends, shitlicker
>>
>overleveling doesnt make the game easier
That goes against the definition of overleveling
>>
File: 1373080467157.gif (904 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1373080467157.gif
904 KB, 160x160
>If a game has a good story but bad gameplay, it can still be a good game.
>Venom Snake turned you, the player into a part of the MGS canon. I don't understand why people are so mad. This is what we wanted! You ARE big boss!
>Friends picks up Fallout 4, specs into non-auto rifles then uses heavy weapons all day. Claims he doesn't know how to tell which gun is best.
>Games should try to be as realistic as possible
>This shooter was designed for consoles so its okay to use a gamepad
>Souls games are the same as COD, just rehashes every single year.
>Aim down sights are a good thing.
>>
>>318290531
Shit, iunno. I only just met them this year. All I know is that they mostly don't really like Nintendo.

A few of my older friends could be annoying though. I had a friend who thought Brawl was better than Melee for example.
>>
>>318289247
>soon enough they are gonna start putting m16s and rocket launchers in the game and call it halo souls
I'm up for this
>>
File: 1436157990727.jpg (55 KB, 275x381) Image search: [Google]
1436157990727.jpg
55 KB, 275x381
>>318290876
>Aim down sights are not a good thing.
>>
>>318290876
the shooter one is so true though some gaems have mouse and keyboard so badly implemented you would be fucking yourself to not use the gamepad.
>>
>Tekken tag has a garbage OST, especially the sakura schoolyard
>BB is the best fighter ever
>Sin and Punishment was the worst N64 game ever made

he's said more but I can't recall at the moment, this dude has some really fucked up tastes
>>
I didn't know Dark Souls had aliens.
>>
>>318291838
he considers bloodborne a souls game.
>>
>if you beat a boss on your first try that i died to 30+ times then you got lucky with the AI.
>>
>>318291025
It's not better, but its features, characters, and stages do make it a very worthy game. Better than the new one, anyway.
>>
>>318291479
>>Sin and Punishment was the worst N64 game ever made
It's even more underrated than S&P2 since at least some people played that game, and it's better than SF64.
>>
>>318292139
If you wanna go that route, Smash 4 kinda has almost everything Brawl had but with good gameplay this time.
>>
>zelda has too many games. i dont see what the big deal is those games arent even good.
>buys every naruto ninja storm and assassins creed game.
>>
File: 1443517792608.jpg (24 KB, 448x373) Image search: [Google]
1443517792608.jpg
24 KB, 448x373
Wait, does this only have to be IRL friends or can we talk about e-friends too?

If so:

>DMC3 sucks. DMC4's better (okay, not that bad); DmC is better than DMC3!
>Nintendo sucks! Every Mario Kart is the same!
>Arkham combat is better than DMC combat!
>>
>>318293803
your friend should kill himself.
>>
>it's perfectly fine that every MMO since wow has been an utter snorefest until the endgame content thereby turning the entire game a rush to the endgame
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.