[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>family member calls me to ask which console they should get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1447896355825.jpg (74 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1447896355825.jpg
74 KB, 600x600
>family member calls me to ask which console they should get their kids for Christmas

I told them to buy a Wii U
>>
>>318285146
You did the right choice
>>
File: WAaJdHo.jpg (59 KB, 475x569) Image search: [Google]
WAaJdHo.jpg
59 KB, 475x569
>>318285146
>>
>>318285146

absolute madman
>>
>>318285146
You did the right choice.

It has great games that aren't stuff that will make them edgy shits in the future.
>>
you know your family kids isn't a manchild who is still hung up on nintendo

yeah I'm sure he'll make plenty of friends at school playing splatoon over GTA or call of duty
>>
>>318285146
If the child doesn't ask for one, don't get them one. Why would you WANT to turn your kid into a "gamer"?
>>
>>318286806

Fuck off, retard.
>>
I was visiting an aunt once and noticed that they bought their child a vita, the poor fucking kid
>>
>>318285146
Cool story. It'a a Nintendo console aka: the best console for any kid below the age of 16
>>
File: giphy.gif (671 KB, 466x367) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
671 KB, 466x367
>>318285146
holy shit those kids are going to hate you so fucking much, good job anon.
>>
>>318285146
why would you do that, you jerk?
>>
>>318285146
Good. Nintendo consoles are for kids anyways.
>>
>>318286647
they will make them pedos and weebs. even worse.
>>
>Implying they ask me
They all get the newest shit for themselves first and tell their kids to pay attention in school and do chores

I'll probably be like that too when I work for the fire department. Work 2 days and fuck around the next 5 days.
>>
My co worker asked for a recommendation for a console for a 6 year old. I recommended the Wii u. Turns out she meant her autistic brother. I stand by my recommendation.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.