[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzD l2THyF4w You think it&#
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Prey-for-the-Gods.jpg (111 KB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
Prey-for-the-Gods.jpg
111 KB, 750x422
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzDl2THyF4w

You think it'll be good?
>>
>literally SotC rip off

it will be fucking amazing
>>
I can't believe after all these years somone is making such a blatant rip off and the graphics and gameplay look so much worse.

It's honestly surprising that a PS2 games looks better than this.
>>
>>318279632
But it's PC only.
>>
>>318279738

You have to be blind to believe that
>>
Boring. I already played SotC. Why would I buy it again?
>>
So it's a spiritual successor to SotC? Might actually be worth buying, unlike over half of the games we get nowadays.

I'll wait to see extended gameplay before making a decision though. I bought into the hype from a trailer one too many times, and that was a mistake each time.
>>
>stronk wymyn thta needs no man sjw-positive protag in a literal copy of sotc except it looks like shit and has no atmosphere
Definitely ;^)
>>
>>318281167
>le sjw boogeyman
I feel so sorry for asshats like you that cant just enjoy things.
>>
>shitty SotC rip off with 3deep5u retarded story

Gonna be shit, looks like something off of kikestarter
>>
mite b cool
Story so far is interesting:

Prey for the Gods is a brutal journey set on a desolate frozen island, where your only chance of survival is to destroy the very gods you believe in.
In Prey for the Gods, you play a lone hero sent to the edge of a dying world to discover the mystery behind a never-ending winter. Arriving with only the clothes on your back, you must survive the colossal dangers that you encounter. To restore balance and reclaim the land from the brink, you will be faced with questions that not even a God knows the answer to.

incoming comfy snow map
>>
I've never played Shadow of the Colossus is this a good shot for a PC player?
>>
Wow, that shit is fucking shameless.

>woman protag
It's 2015!
>>
Oh wow, it's basically Shadow of the Colossus

I'm more than fine with this
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.