[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Companies who dont feed off Microtransactions >Companies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 89
>Companies who dont feed off Microtransactions
>Companies who keep it the same because thats what people like
>Companies who always try their best to meet everyones expectations
>Companies Who dont charge you to use their system's online uses

Can we have an honest discussion about nintendo and why you honestly think Nintendo should be ran through the gutter by /v/?

Fps, Graphics, Exclusives, I could care less about, but that fact that 2/3 companies feel the need to charge you for online services On top of you paying for the console, games, internet provider, gaming accessories etc. is more than enough reason to think that Nintendo is the true winner in all aspects of gaming.

Im not saying the other two are horrible, but that one flaw specifically is why I never wanted to go to that route of gaming.

Their games are fine and all that other junk, but theres clearly a balance in sight and Nintendo is jack of all traits Master of None?
>>
>>318278536
>Nintendo
>not microtransactions
>not DLC
>not toys
>not censoring
>nit releasing mediocre games

kek
>>
>>318278536
>>Companies who dont feed off Microtransactions
Yet
>>Companies who keep it the same because thats what people like
We'll see
>>Companies who always try their best to meet everyones expectations
Sometimes
>>Companies Who dont charge you to use their system's online uses
Yet

I think we're in for a leaner meaner Nintendo with the next console, honestly. They've seen their competitors get away with it for the last 9 years, which is potentially lost profits for them. I think Kimishima is going to change up a lot of shit with this next generation.
>>
If Nintendo kept it the same to appeal to fans, we wouldn't have abominations like Other M, Skyward Sword, Sticker Star, FE Awakening and a slew of other bullshit they produce in vain attempts to appeal to wider audiences instead of five causing on the core fanbase who supported them all these years.

Also fuck you, Nintendo does feed off Amiibos. Amiibos are worse than DLC and micro transaction but on one calls them out on it because it's ok when Nintendo does it.
>>
>Nintendo Badge Center
>To the point where it becomes stale and predictable
>The Wii U in its entirety
>Got me there unless Pokemon Bank counts
>>
>>Companies Who dont charge you to use their system's online uses

That's why it's shit.

Tried playing Smash online at a friend and the lag was horrible. How the fuck do you even get lag in a simple 1v1 match?
>>
>>318278789
>Yet

They are starting with microtransactions, just look at their latest direct
>>
>Will it get the latest FIFA for a while?
>Will it get the latest CoD for a while?
>If not, it's a shit useless console

millennials
>>
/v/ has a lot of young people who follow vidya journalists because they didn't grow up to see how shitty those people became.

Also young people love youtubers more than video games and youtubers (in general) hate Nintendo because of their policy of not letting them use their content to make 100% of profits.

That's about the long and short of it.

Some people will say they're long time fans and that Nintendo has become worse but they really haven't Amiibos can be ignored, the minor diversions into weird things like Rusty's or Badge Baito can be ignored without losing anything.

You can't ignore paid online foolishness and you can't ignore when a system is basically re-selling you the same thing the last numbered iteration of it did.

I have the cash to own everything at the moment but I bought a Wii-U and 3DS because they offer more than the competing consoles.
>>
File: 1448764879971.jpg (71 KB, 400x257) Image search: [Google]
1448764879971.jpg
71 KB, 400x257
>>318279014
Awakening is fine, what the fuck is everyone's problem with it
>>
>>318279161
You're a millennial too, millennials were born back into the 80's.

You're thinking of gen Z or the "homeland" generation.
>>
>>318279161
fifa is still primarily a yurop fag thing only
madden is the murrica fag version
>>
>>318278536
but what about badge center and the new animal crossing?
>>
>>318279114
>That's why it's shit.

No anon, it's shit because 95% of people on Nintendo consoles use Wi-Fi, and playing online without a cable connection is sacrilege.

Of course it's also Nintendo's fault for not even giving the console a network port, but even if the Wii U had one, 9 out of 10 people would still use Wi-Fi because they're assholes and idiots.
>>
>>318278536
eh, did you forget about amiibos? literally the biggest scam in the industry next to kikestarter?
>>
>>318278536
I agree. Paid online is the reason I didn't get an Xbox 360 and is now one of the reasons I don't have a PS4. I already pay a monthly fee for my internet connection, I'm not paying again for the privilege of using it.
>>
>>318279170
Born 1990 and had a snes when I was like 3 and N64 at launch.

Wii was trash I gave up on Nintendo during that time. Nintendo has become worse. The Wii U is making really big leaps back to Nintendo being great again. But they keep doing stupid shit like with Fatal Frame not having a physical release and being censored. This shitty localization of xenbolade. etc.
>>
>>318279257
>You're a millennial too,

sure, but I'm not nearly as degenerate
>>
>>318279534
Millenials aren't the youtuber generation. That's gen Z/homeland.
>>
>>318279115
What? Where are they in their big games?
>>
>>318279531
>But they keep doing stupid shit like with Fatal Frame not having a physical release and being censored
How come nobody blames Tecmo for not publishing it themselves? Nintendo just eats the blame despite actually bringing it out, even in digital only (in North America, Europe got a physical version).

Like Nintendo decides to keep Fatal Frame, Bayonetta and Xeno series alive and people bitch about the fact Nintendo actually saved these things. Do you guys ever criticize other game companies anymore?

My favorite is blaming Nintendo for shit like when Binari Sonori localizes a game for Square-Enix in a shitty way.

I blame garbage "journalists" and shitty youtubers for spreading the Nintendo is so bad meme.
>>
File: 1446818989318.jpg (81 KB, 540x807) Image search: [Google]
1446818989318.jpg
81 KB, 540x807
Seriously. How do you Nintendo fans do it?
It has been weeks since you and your company have been shitted on, even rightfully, non-stop.
And yet you never give up defending it. And yet you never lose faith in your company.

Inb4 "bait". I'm serious.
Your company:
>Enforces region locking
>Refuses to give a proper online service to their users
>Refuses to localize some of their niche titles
>And when they do localize them, they censor them
>They willingly ignore the average age of their userbase, trying to cater to kids or the casual crowd
>They make subpar hardware, limiting not only third parties but also their own devs, that already showed to be able to create 60 fps games with good art styles with a shitty hardware, imagine what they could do with good hardware
>Their twitter feed is full of stupid shit and they refuse to acknowledge the angry tweets of their fans
>The metascores of their most recent titles are mediocre at best
>Refuses to make sequels to their beloved series like F-Zero and Metroid
>Drops their main home console when it is just 3 years old
And yet you never admit every criticism I listed is true.
Mind you, I play on PC and that is. But I genuinely feel sorry for you Nintendo fans. This is why I wrote this whole post.

Tl;dr: why you keep supporting them? Are you masochists? Is there something particular that keeps you on board with Nintendo?
If I were you, I'd jump ship, because I can't support a company that shits on its own fanbase.

So, speak up. What's your excuse?
>>
>>318279801
>Mellow Mode

Who the fuck made this chart? Since when is easy mode on casual grandma Yoshi game "DLC"?
>>
>>318278536
>>Companies who dont feed off Microtransactions
Just Amiibo, which was always a colossal joke
How unremarkable, no wonder nobody wants a Wii U
If they genuinely did everyone would own a Wii U
Which is why their online is utterly atrocious and clunkier than a Chinese product
>>
>>318279531
> big leap

No metroid, zelda, no more than one rpg, no f zero, no 3d Mario main title or kirby, no eternal darkness or other dead series worthwhile
>>
>>318279741
Nintendo is the publisher for those, of course it's their fault for not pushing them more.
>we don't feel the need to advertise XCX as we feel it already appeals to the core audience who is already interested

That's fucking terrible management. Ninte do is literally retarded.
>>
>>318279741
>How come nobody blames Tecmo for not publishing it themselves?

Because Nintendo themselves have far more power in what gets published than Sony or Microsoft does with their games.

Nintendo can and does tell devs to fuck off all the time.

Not saying Nintnedo should give out handouts but they should had pushed for a physical release of Fatal Frame. AT LEAST advertised for it more.
>>
>>318279890
>It has been weeks since you and your company have been shitted on,

More like decades.

Sure, Nintendo is terrible, but being worse than Sony and Microshaft is simply not possible.
>>
File: 1080p60fpsorgivemedeath.jpg (627 KB, 1690x1414) Image search: [Google]
1080p60fpsorgivemedeath.jpg
627 KB, 1690x1414
>>318279890

At least they are not Sony
>>
>>318279974
>No metroid, zelda, no more than one rpg, no f zero, no 3d Mario main title or kirby, no eternal darkness or other dead series worthwhile

Zelda is coming. DKC got an amazing entry in the series.

They could do better. Not saying they're perfect. Compared to the Wii they are making huge leaps.
>>
>>318280069
The difference is Sony and MS can pop out good games every gen in a sea of shit, but all the good Nintendo games are tied to the era before the Wii
>>
>>318280069
>>318280081
>b-but Sony
Every fucking time
>>
>>318280081
>At least they are not Sony

This will be Nintendo's (and Microsoft's) eternal advantage. No amount of shilling can change this.
>>
>>318280254
Fuck you, DS has plenty of good stuff.
>>
>>318280000
So who else stepped in to publish the Xeno series?

If you don't give a shit about Xeno games fine. Otherwise this is the only way you get them. Ditto for other good franchises.

>No my company of choice can't do bad things, it's just Nintendo!
>>
>>318280259
If it weren't for Nintendo, there would only be PC gaming. That's the point I'm trying to make.
>>
>>318280009
>Not saying Nintnedo should give out handouts but they should had pushed for a physical release of Fatal Frame. AT LEAST advertised for it more.

Justify that in a practical sense without using

>I personally really like this game

Europe got a physical release too.
>>
>>318280405
Nintendo owns monolith, not like they had a choice anymore for better publishers.
>>
>>318279209
Awakening was a Nessacary Evil. An easier title to bring people in, or the series would have died. Thankfully it looks like nintendo wants to cater to both the newer players and to vetrans with fates.
>>
>>318280518
Oh my god, I hope you guys are just underage and that's the problem.
>>
>>318280485
>Justify that in a practical sense without using
It costs Nintendo nothing to throw Fatal Frame into a Direct. They didn't.

PAL and NTSC J got physical release. NTSC U/C didn't. That's bullshit.
>>
>>318278789
Even if they start doing it in the next gen, thats still a huge time gap between what Microsoft has done to milk money from their consumers.

At least with amiibos you can enjoy their design AND use them for in game rewards and games.

>>318279014
Stciker star was okay Its paper jam im worried about and FEA was awesome.

>>318279114
Anything becomes laggy when theres a really poor connection, yet if both sides are fine then the online is fine.

Besides, Would you rather have free online and lag or pay for online with the same results

>>318279412
Also this, little kids know nothing about wired connections.

>>318279436
The difference between Amiibos and DLC is you dont need to buy amiibos at all in order to play your game fully just like everyone else and you get a neat figure to have as a collection which alot of people have grown fond of.

Have you guys gotten the Nuketown 223423445443 same map edition on Black ops XX?

>>318279487
Exactly. I was seriously considering buying a ps4 for that reason until someone told me otherwise. Its the most annoying thing I can think of in the gaming world.

>>318279531
Can you explain why the wii was shit?

Who gives a fuck about censoring

>>318279801
You dont need to buy any of that.

>>318279890
I think your reasons or over thought. You really just need to consider the games and what they provide to gamers.
Tbh, Microsoft/Sony makes others critically think too much about what games should be and look at nintendo A kid friendly company and just unload all that thinking and make them look bad for not following the crowd.
>>
>>318280485
>>318280624
Then can people please stop using NoA's flaws as the entirety of Nintendo.

We all hate NoA, and that should be it.
>>
File: 1445316762245.gif (143 KB, 500x339) Image search: [Google]
1445316762245.gif
143 KB, 500x339
>>318278536
>Nintendo
>>
>>318280416
Nintendo has outlived its relevance. Sony invented the Walkman but you think anyone gives a shit anymore now that the iPod exists?
>>
>>318280293
How is it an advantage?

SONY IS CRUSHING THEM
>>
>>318280672
>Can you explain why the wii was shit?
The controller and waggle.
>>318280710
NoA is what makes all the money for Nintendo. They are what Nintendo is.
>>
>pay to start
>>
>>318280805
They aren't the developers, so I disagree with you.

Most of it goes back to NoJ for that purpose anyway.
>>
>>318280710
NoJ has to sign off on NoA's shit, and it's not like the Americans came up with Amiibos
>>
>>318279890
> I really dont care
>wrong
>i dont care about another lewd jap game
>i dont live in america sorry
>just like microso$t and sony.Dont get me wrong, it sucks that games become more casual, but everyone else does it
>i dont see what could be better apart from graphics, which i really dont give a give about
> >metascore
>i agree
> nothing is confirmed yet, eventhough its likely

i support nintendo because i like video games
i dont care about cod or halo, so i dont see a point in buying either a xbone or nogamesstation, i just have a wii u, 3ds and pc.
Besides, pokemon super mystery dungeon seems to be as good as the first 2 games, so ill definitly buy that
>>
>>318280416

Another point is you are all butthurt nintendo faggots who has to resort to gayman PC because the wii is a console for casuals. It is amusing how all the PC faggot hate sony in particular.

>xboxfags turn PC fags hate sony
>nintendocunts turn PC fags hate sony
>>
File: 1447735922112.png (346 KB, 1200x1300) Image search: [Google]
1447735922112.png
346 KB, 1200x1300
Yesss no microtransactions. Very well put OP. You have just been gifted 5 free plays. Thank you for defending virtual arcades.
>>
>>318280939
Having separate dev branches didn't work out well for SEGA. I doubt it would work for Nintendo.

NoA basically controls what Nintendo should make.
>>
>>318278536
You should have put that one at the end, because they have been doing that recently. Remember to never buy microtransactions, you retards.
>>
>>318280945
Do we know that they have to sign anything off?
There's something strange about this whole situation, especially when Europe doesn't even seem to have that issue.

Amiibo's are just a bad thing all around, but it wouldn't surprise me if the other companies followed suit at some point.
>>
What are amiibos?
What the fuck are the new animal crossing games?
They do not give a fuck about customer satisfaction I.e. Censoring a game for adults so the kids don't see
If Nintendo charged for online they wouldn't give away games with it

Nintendo is the worst of the three by far
>>
>>318281093
How mad are you that you dropped that Majora's Mask. You can be honest with me.
>>
>>318280780
That doesn't matter, CoD is better on PC and if you like FIFA go fuck yourself, find some actual friends and go play soccer outside.
>>
Amiibos, Censorship, and Region Locking make it hard for me to be a fan of Nintendo.
>>
Anybody who hates Nintendo joined games as a member of the born mobile generation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7qTHbOEiDY
>>
>>318281261
>Nintendo is the worst of the three

No. Nintendo is really bad at politics, but I still like their games better than yet another God of War.
>>
>>318278536

Never forget this important tidbit that most Nintendo Nostalgiafags forget.

Kids today don't think of Nintendo first and foremost when they think of video games, they think of Sony and Microsoft.

Face it, Nintendo is the IBM to Sony's Apple.
>>
>>318281364
I grew up with a SNES, N64 and Gamecube and I hate nintendo today.
>>
>>318281364
Not really I liked them quite a bit until the wii unveiling. The motion control ruined them for me
>>
>>318281357
>strawman argument: the picture
>>
>>318281586
Sure you did.
>>
>>318281543
>but I still like their games better than yet another God of War.

We haven't had a god of war in a while, meanwhile we got yet ANOTHER Nintendo Tennis and it sucked ass.

Not to mention whatever the fuck that Animal Crossing game was.
>>
File: 1446460685754.png (263 KB, 671x960) Image search: [Google]
1446460685754.png
263 KB, 671x960
>>318281617
see
>>318281602

How many "censorship" threads have you posted in today btw?

You only get IRC points if it's higher than 3.
>>
>>318281582
>when they think of video games, they think of Sony and Microsoft

You know, that's a bad thing for all of us.
>>
>>318281582
>Kids today
Who gives a fuck what kids think about anything? I'm not a salesman trying to suck dollars out of their pockets.
>>
File: 1444947392379.gif (136 KB, 192x256) Image search: [Google]
1444947392379.gif
136 KB, 192x256
>>318281121
> NoA basically controls what Nintendo should make.

lost
>>
>>318281364
I grew up with Nintendo and even I think they went to shit with the Wii.
>>
>>318281364
somebody's too young to remember laughing at snes owners when you had a superior genesis

your first was probably a 64, right? playing your cousin's smb3 file doesn't count
>>
>>318281693
Literally none and why would that matter it is a valid viewpoint
>>
>>318278536
I agree, paid online is why I won't buy a PS4 until the gen is over or they bundle it with a lifetime sub to PSN+. Unfortunately Nintendo will probably charge for online next gen, and they really have been ramping up the DLC jewing. NoA's censorship is getting out of control, too. I think it's about time I find a new hobby.
>>
File: mature gamer 2.jpg (33 KB, 433x278) Image search: [Google]
mature gamer 2.jpg
33 KB, 433x278
>>318281669
Nitpicker. It's pure fanboy foolishness to deny that Wii U has its share of sweet games. I think you're jealous because the other consoles are even more stale than Zelda remakes.
>>
>>318282030

Denial? Wii U does have some sweet games, but don't pretend Nintendo doesn't rehash like a motherfucker.
>>
File: Haz Kirai.jpg (93 KB, 600x840) Image search: [Google]
Haz Kirai.jpg
93 KB, 600x840
>>318281771
>I'm not a salesman trying to suck dollars out of their pockets.

Y-yeah, me neither!
>>
>>318281261
Has you even thought about what those games were? Rushed to hell, despite knowing what scores they would have (it's why they didn't send review copies out).

They were pushed out to bolster the lineup. It would have been better for them to keep in development.
>>
File: 1367872665494.gif (2 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
1367872665494.gif
2 MB, 350x197
>>318281704
Shhh, no buttpain, only sleep now.
>>
>>318281982
No, it's just time to buy a real console for grownups like the PS4.
>>
>>318281961
>Genesis
>Superior
Choose one

jokes aside they were both great with great fucking games. You have to be a faggot to not to give proper respect to both.
>>
>>318278536
Nintendo literally just released a 3DS game where you pay real money to attempt to get fake stickers, their Smash DLC is fucking ridiculously expensive and you can't get all of it without paying upwards of 40 bucks, they shoehorn amiibo-locked content into everything and intentionally make them scarce and hard to find. The entire Wii U console is fucking rounded Playskool garbage and all of its features feel like an afterthought. Nintendo is shit and it's not okay when they do it.
>>
File: cyber-mobbing.jpg (96 KB, 424x283) Image search: [Google]
cyber-mobbing.jpg
96 KB, 424x283
>>318282120
I don't think Nintendo rehashes that much. The rehash king meme is really forced. We all know the least original devs are from the West.
>>
>>318282405
>it's not okay when they do it

It's okay to me, I still like playing their games.
If you want people to forget Nintendo that badly, find someone to beat their software.
>>
>>318281802
Most of the stock holders are in NA. Sorry kiddo but that's the fact.
>>
File: kiss my ass.jpg (539 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
kiss my ass.jpg
539 KB, 2048x1152
>>318281617
You happy now? The only thing I don't have here is my SNES because I gave it away to my poor family in poland once I had a PS1. Modern nintendo is garbage, hell even the fucking gamecube was mostly a disappointment. I was that fucking guy who got one instead of a PS2 and missed out on all the great games the other kids were talking about.
>>
>>318282405
Are you forced to get that 3DS game? No.

How much is a character and stage? 5.99 or something? Seems like a decent deal seeing as most fighting games (not saying Smash is one but just stay with me here) with DLC characters are 5.99 or sometimes 12.99 or so.
>>
>>318282602
WHAT ARE FUCKING OPINIONS YOU SHIT SUCKING NINTENDO FAG BABY

I FUCKING LOVE NINTENDO GAMES BUT IF I COULD ROUND ALL OF YOU UP IN A CAMP IN THE WILDERNESS AND NUKE THE CAMP I WOULD DO IT WITHOUT HESITATION
>>
>>318282701
You're 9 looks like a g.
>>
File: 1420561997664.jpg (1 MB, 1912x3128) Image search: [Google]
1420561997664.jpg
1 MB, 1912x3128
>>318281364
Wrong you hopeless die-hard Nintendrone.
I got my NES in 1990 and was a Nintendo fan up to the Gamecube. Then they decided to go full retard, pandering to 4 year old toddlers and 80 year old demented grannies.
Their games have become more and more bland and casual, unimaginative by-the numbers and simplistic, made on shoe string budgets.
Their business practices since the Wii days have been abysmal and out to fuck the consumer in the ass as hard as possible.
Nowadays I can't stand them. The only good thing is that to the industry they have become completely irrelevant, so they won't fuck shit up for everyone outside of their little Nintendo Land bubble where a bunch of nostalgia derping 30 year old hot pocket stained permavirgin basement dwelling NEET autists and some 5 year old kids still dwell.

Truth hurts. Deal with it.
>>
>>318282602
3ds+ps4 man

the superior console and the superior handhed
>>
>>318281704
>nintendo alienate themselves from all the big publishers
>xbone and playstation get all the games
>people on gayman PC play the same games as people on console
>THIS IS TERRIBLE, I FUCKING HATE SONY, I FUCKING HATE MICROSOFT.

Just admit that you are a vocal minority, you are not anything special, you are not clever, shut the fuck up and kill yourself.
>>
>mods deleting posts criticizing Nintendo

It's ok.
>>
I bought a 2DS, now I hate my life and can't get rid of it.
>>
File: celebrate.jpg (100 KB, 604x539) Image search: [Google]
celebrate.jpg
100 KB, 604x539
>>318282754
>stop liking what I don't like
>I nuke u

Carly Fiorina please move back to /pol/.
>>
>>318279801
I think earthbound would be a better example than super mario 64, but this is bait so who cares.
>>
File: 1396170108957.png (147 KB, 401x300) Image search: [Google]
1396170108957.png
147 KB, 401x300
>>318282804
>you are not anything special
>you are not clever

This is where you're wrong.
>>
>>318282701
>dd.mm.yyyy
>lowercase g for a 9
>>
>>318282765
The Wii U is much better than the Wii.

>that fucking image
Holy shit the bait.
>>
>>318282797
What is the PS4 superior at?
>>
>>318283023
>I have no other arguments after being proven wrong, better attack his person :^)
>>
>>318282765
>I liked Nintendo but don't like Nintendo anymore, so that defeats your point

Except it's kinda irrelevant, why do you have to make your known so hard? I don't give a shit what you think, I wanna play Xeno.
>>
>>318282797
I was a diehard Nintendo-only fag up to the Wii and jumped ship when I played LBP on my brother's PS3. Now I have a PS4, PC, and a Wii U and the Wii U sees the least use of them all. Nintendo makes, from a mechanical standpoint, the best games around but all their games feature the same old characters running around the same old areas with bits rearranged and it's just gotten old to me after 20 years.
>>
File: 1391892524960.jpg (1015 KB, 599x1590) Image search: [Google]
1391892524960.jpg
1015 KB, 599x1590
>>318282421
>I don't think Nintendo rehashes that much. The rehash king meme is really forced.

Original content, do not force the rehash maymay pls ;_;!
>>
>>318283070
>The Wii U is much better than the Wii.

I always see imbeciles saying the same things but it's not

Wii had:

Super Mario Galay 1 and 2
Brawl
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Silent Hill
MadWorld
Litte King Story
Sin and Punishment
Last Story
Pandora's Tower
Metroid Prime 3

etc

It's fucking PATHETIC that Wii U is getting it's first JRPG
>>
>>318283316
Yes, do not force the rehash maymay. You kinda hurt yourself and your employer, because the Wii U has the most original lineup of the three consoles.
>>
File: 1249358854962[1].png (710 KB, 906x682) Image search: [Google]
1249358854962[1].png
710 KB, 906x682
>>318279890
>Enforces region locking
True, that sucks. But like every other company, it's seemingly at random. Sony did until the PS3, Nintendo never did on handhelds until this gen, and are considering not doing for the NX (I doubt they won't, just pointing it out.) It's hardly a deal breaker, but it IS lame as fuck.

>Refuses to give a proper online service to their users
Except they do, and it's free, unlike everyone else's.

>Refuses to localize some of their niche titles
Just like everyone else, and very rarely from Nintendo. What games aren't they localizing that matter to you?

>And when they do localize them, they censor them
The censorship is something you find happening with every company, and it's usually very minor. Still shit, I don't support that. I buy anything censored used, or just grab the JP version. Bethesda games are censored in Japan, SE censors shit all the time. Atlus, NISA, Sega, Valve... Everyone.

>They willingly ignore the average age of their userbase, trying to cater to kids or the casual crowd
Subjective. Most of their games are pretty easy to start, moderately challenging to finish, hard as fuck to 100% complete. In fact, most game reviewers count their difficulty as a negative (Tropical Freeze, Woolly World, etc).

>They make subpar hardware, etc
It's all about cost. The games they make look fantastic, that's all that matters. Graphics fags are the worst. I'll take a good game on the PS1 over the average shit on the PS4 any day.

>Using Twitter
Everyone on that dump is shit.

>The metascores of their most recent titles are mediocre at best
>reviews mattering

>Refuses to make sequels to their beloved series like F-Zero and Metroid
Metroid is getting a spinoff. They make sequels to EVERYTHING except F-Zero. Where's my new Blinx game M$?

>Drops their main home console when it is just 3 years old
It came out in 2012. It will be getting games well through 2016. That's at least 4 years.

Enjoy the reply, I'm out.
>>
>>318282921
I never said you should stop liking Nintendo, but for God's sake, broaden your horizons. Nintendo makes good games but so do other developers from other companies. Take a step outside your box, fag.
>>
>>318283346
ALL waggle shit.

The only people that like that console are people that grew up with that trash.
>>
>>318283198
Nah, you want to beat it to loli squids and hot glue Amiibos. Who are you trying to kid on an anonymous image board, you pathetic manchild?
>>
>>318283208
Why do characters make the difference to you?

Besides, their games do change up their formula quite frequently. Then people get mad when they actually do, successfully or not.
>>
>>318283428
>you want to beat it to loli squids

You say that like there's anything wrong with that.
>>
>>318283316
One of those pictures of Animal Crossing is taken from Warioware Smooth Moves.
>>
>>318283316
Did you really take a picture of the Wii version of DKCR and the 3DS version of DKCR and try to pass them off as a different game?
>>
>>318283402
>Except they do, and it's free, unlike everyone else's.
You must have an incredibly vague understanding of Sony and Microsoft's online infrastructure because Nintendo doesn't even come close to either of them
>But it plays games! Online! And you have an "account!" Is that not everything you hoped it would be?
>>
File: Robotnik_AoStH.png (95 KB, 227x175) Image search: [Google]
Robotnik_AoStH.png
95 KB, 227x175
In truth, you're just mad because Nintendo gave the finger to the entire game industry and is getting away with it.

On the slim chance that there actually are former Nintendo fans ITT, just go play their old games, they haven't exactly disappeared.
>>
>>318283070

wii actually has games and it is dirt cheap right now

wii-u is still expensive as fuck for a console with last gen specs and has barely any games

>still has region lock
>censoring games

In 10 years time, no one will miss the wii-u
>>
>>318283389
>Mario
>Zelda Last LAST Gen Rerelease
>Mario
>2nd Zelda Last LAST Gen Rerelease
>Mario
>Mario
>Censored Frame
>Censoredgears
>Donkey Dong
>Pikmin
>Smash
>Kart

SUCH VARIETY
MANY IPS
WOW!
>>
>>318278536
If you're born between 95-2000 you wont see a problem with Nintendo because you were never exposed to a era comprised of companies that make content where you can blindly buy on brand name, and get gauranteed quality.

Now, since the DS and Wii gimmicks were introduced, and since Nintendo realized they had free money from casuals and people who DONT ACTUALLY PLAY VIDEOGAMES AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT A QUALITY GAME IS (I.E. THE BLUE OCEAN MARKET THIS IS A HUGE REDFLAG YOU BLIND NIGGERS) they dumbed down and oversimplfiied and started making streamlined generic copypaste games pushed forward by gimmicks instead of inventing and pushing new standards of gameplay like they used to.
>>
>>318283389
The only "original" games they have is Splatoon and W101. The rest are just the same shit they've been pulling out for the last 20 years.
>>
>>318283626
>You must have an incredibly vague understanding of Sony and Microsoft's online infrastructure

Not him, and yes I don't, I only have a PS3, and I only use it for Warhawk, a game which has been let down by PSN's wonky shittiness. The game would be so much more enjoyable on Nintendo Network.
>>
File: Samegame.jpg (103 KB, 435x883) Image search: [Google]
Samegame.jpg
103 KB, 435x883
>>318283208
>Maybe if I shrink all the images downs so much nobody will be able to tell the difference

At the very least Nintendo's games don't look indistinguishable from other developers.
>>
>>318283547
>and try to pass them off as a different game?
That's why Nintendo sold it to you twice ;-)
>>
>>318283482
And the actual Animal Crossing Wii is an up port of Wild World so it's not like it makes much difference anyway.
>>
File: pppu.png (3 KB, 320x120) Image search: [Google]
pppu.png
3 KB, 320x120
>>318283785
>The only "original" games they have is Splatoon and W101

That's about twice as many original games as PS4 and Xbone combined
>>
>>318283626
I can buy shit on the store without any hassle (unlike sony's shit PSN structure these days)

It's free.

I can play games. I don't need anything else.

>>318283729
And Bayonetta 2, W101, Kirby, Yoshi, Sanic Lost Game, Splatoon, ZombiU, etc.
>>
>>318283804
I think you misquoted, bub.
>>
>>318283659
>In 10 years time, no one will miss the wii-u

Unlike the Wii the Wii U actually has games worth a shit.
>>
>>318283785
So two more original games than every other company on the planet.
>>
>>318283818
Shit nigger what? The 3DS version is a fucking port. Its not like its calling itself DCKR 2 or some shit.
>>
>>318283989
Wii had FAR more memorable games than Wii U
>>
>>318278536

>companies that intentionally underproduce all of their products so that they never go on sale
>companies that lock content behind plastic toys
>companies that promise they won't release updated handhelds and not create a new version of 3ds, then comes out with 4 more.
>companies that abandon their console in <4 years
>companies that constantly force gimmicks down your throats to the detriment of their games
>companies that are jewish with their online marketplace and overcharge on almost anything.
>companies that try to monetize even fucking youtubers
>>
Mario was never good.
>>
>>318283926
What hassle is there to buying games on the PlayStation Store?

>Just because I don't need things like party chat while playing separate games, a proper messaging system, and web account management means it's okay for them to not be there! I'll just pretend it does everything the competition does because I have no idea what the competition is doing because mommy only bought me one system and therefore it is the best!
>>
>>318284086
Are you 15 kid? The Wii was waggle shit. It will always be shit.

The only thing the Wii will be remembered for is how to fuck up a console.
>>
>>318283654
>and is getting away with it.
Not really, no. They are actually quite in the shitter now just like they were after the Gamecube. If the NX doesn't sell Wii numbers and manages to capture the normies it's sayonara to Hacktendo.
They will be back to making hanafuda cards and dice.
Their legendary "battle chest" delusional Nintendrones like to parrot about has already shrunk to the size of an ona-hole box.
>>
>>318284348
>The only thing the Wii will be remembered for is how to fuck up a console.

Just like the Wii U
>>
>>318283989

Right, xenoblade chronicle doesn't worth a shit

>being this butthurt
>>
>>318284365
Its low but not that fucking low.
>>
>>318279890
>Speak up whats your excuse.

That I don't care about hardware, specs, shitty online or any of that nonsense?

Ever stop to think I genuinely like Nintendo IPs because, well. Gee. I like them?

I don't care about your petty console wars, or your fallen sales, or your politics, none of that shit matters to me, Nintendo could burn in flames, and if it does so be it.

Not going to stop me from enjoying the games I like until they stop making them.
>>
>>318284418
Soryy, champ. It wont.

The Wii U already has far too many amazing games to be forgotten and actually has an innovative controller. Those gyros will not not be dropped anytime soon.
>>
>>318284617
>Ever stop to think I genuinely like Nintendo IPs because, well. Gee. I like them?

Care to explain why I am given shit for liking Sony's IP then?

>le ps4 one gam xD
>>
>>318284694
Not really

It will be remembered as another abortion like the Dreamcast.
>>
>>318284802
>Dreamcast
>abortion
What ever you say champ.
>>
>>318284802
Not really, there were some cool games on the Dreamcast. The Saturn would be more of an abortion.
>>
>>318284802
Nah

But you will keep being butthurt about t in a decade time. Being on the good side of history is the best thing.
>>
>>318284086

I feel like people had very low standards for the wii. They always cite "classic memorable great games" like mad world, no more heroes, and shit like that. They are 6/10 games AT BEST people just blow their load over them because superficial reasons.

For me at least, even the wii games I liked I got bored of after one playthrough because of how easy they were. I liked Mario Galaxy/Metroid Prime 3/Twilight Princess/etc. for one playthrough, but trying to replay them felt like an absolute chore
>>
>>318284292
>I'll just pretend it does everything the competition does because I have no idea what the competition is doing because mommy only bought me one system and therefore it is the best!
Wow, I guess this PS3, Vita, and PS4 I bought, and of course the $1000 PC I built, they just don't exist because a shitpost in 4chan said so. Well, that sucks.

PSN is clunky, slow, and unwieldy. Get some taste, you underaged Sonyfag.
>>
>>318284694
>far too many amazing games

Yeah, all two of them.
>>
File: 1416325430794.jpg (490 KB, 2720x1020) Image search: [Google]
1416325430794.jpg
490 KB, 2720x1020
>>318283316
>>
>>318284959
I am not gonna be butthurt

Wii U has a few good exclusives, yes. But overall, it was a big failure.
>>
>>318284760
and here is where you realize two wrongs don't make a right

Not him, but unless the mentality of both sides change then the circular jerk fest known as console wars will never end
>>
>>318284998
>They don't fit my shitposting, so i will ignore them all
>Surely papa sony will appreciate me defending him on 4chan!
>>
>>318284972

Maybe you wouldn't be this butthurt if you had your wii softmodded, download a whole bunch of games for it and play the shit out of it.
>>
>>318285039
you're retarded
>>
>>318285143
>deflecting to Sony

Typical.
>>
>>318285061
Nah. It's dominating the others as far as good game is concerned, and is making money for nintendo.

That's a win win. PS4 is making money but got shit all for interesting games. I feel sad for the tards that bought it.
>>
>>318285207
So the only reason you rate the Wii highly is because you can play shitty emulators on it?
>>
>>318285275
>Get proven wrong
>DEFLECTION

Sonyggers, not even once
>>
>>318285293
>Nintendo
>Dominating

You are an imbecile aren't you?

PS4 is crushing it and it has lots of several interesting upcoming games

Keep playing your Mario shit, retard.

I feel bad for the retards who bought a Wii U.
>>
>>318279890
>>318279890

How is this an issue? why would I play things in a language I don't understand? This only affects japs and half japs. or weaboos.

Online is fine. Works as it needs to. What do you expect to play online other then Mon hun, Smash, and mario? Also if I want good internet, I have a PC for that.

Obviously not popular enough. Again, why is this an issue?

Because they're not up to code with our legal system. If you're one of those people whos bitching about censoring anime titties grow the fuck up.

Target audience is children. Get that hrough your head anon, we don't matter. We're not the core audience. Nintendo is a CHILDRENS company. If not for the oversaturation of "gamers" You'd be shunned just for playing a kids game at your age.

>Hardware
Are you a PC fag? Nintendo doesnt need good hardware, or graphics. The core of the game and its design is whats important, not what it looks like. its reasons like this your precious PS4 has BEAUTIFULAYCH DEE GRAFFIX and plays like compelte and utter shit. Your devs dont give a fuck about the product other then "It looks pretty"

>Using twitter at all
t
>CARING ABOUT A REVIEW SITE AS WORD OF GOD

They don't need them. Metroid had 8 games, f-zero had 6. only people complaining are babies. Move on. Time for new ideas.

The wii-U is dead in the water. ITs got an okay library, but it wont get any bigger.
>>
>>318284760

You tell me. That ain't my way of thinking. I like all three major markets. Shitflingers will be shitflingers just to make themselves feel ebtter.
>>
>>318285453
>proven wrong

All you did was call me a Sonygger. You didn't prove shit.
>>
File: lupin.gif (558 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
lupin.gif
558 KB, 500x375
>>318285502
>upcoming games!
>just wait 3 years fellow Sonyfans!
>>
>>318285114
Nintendofags are the ones that clearly the ones that need to cut the shit because most Sonyfags either still are or used to be Nintendofags. We are literally not allowed to even have one thread, even if it's not bait, without excessive shit posting. Meanwhile /v/ is Nintendo central with fucking Mario Maker threads every day since September when that shit really belongs on /vg/ at this point, incessant shitposting in PS4 threads ala le one gaem and just all around being snotty fucking children. We would like to talk about our favorite games too.
>>
>>318285502
>PS4
>Games

Hows that retardation threating you?
>>
>>318285207

I have my wii softmodded but am far too retarded to actually pirate wii games. I admit the wii had some interesting games that would be interesting to try/play just once. But yeah, there were so many games not worth buying even if they looked a little ineresting.
>>
>>318285627
It has far more than Wii U that's for sure

>Zelda TP HD
>Pokken arcade port
>Star Fox delayed
>Censored SMT

That's it

>>318285675
More like, how that's retardation treating YOU?
>>
>>318278536
>Pokemon Shuffle
>Nintendo badge aracde
>>
>>318284802
People fucking love the Dreamcast.
I look forward to the day that the only argument against the Wii U in 5 years time will be that it sold terribly and you might be emulate it.

I'm not saying that the other consoles are going to be bad in the future. It's just that right now, as of this moment; they are. Just as the Wii U was for quite a while.
>>
>>318285342
>Being this butthurt over a console that cost like $50 and easily modded.

Just how pathetic can you get?
>>
>>318285627
>>318285675
Thanks for proving my point, senpaitachi
>>
People give them shit about amiibo, but I like amiibo a lot because I like collecting things. If they'd released the same exact figures for the same exact price but not "locked" anything behind them, I'd have bought them anyway, because I've wanted Smash Bros trophies for almost 15 years now, and holy shit they're finally listening. And what's that? I can get extra pointless little shit in other Nintendo games by using them? That's just another bonus.

That said their censorship as of late really pisses me right the fuck off.
>>
>>318285736
>the PS4 will be good in 3 years from its release
>Ya fuck Nintendo!
>Sony wins baby!

You just can't make this shit up.
>>
>>318278536
amiibo, that fucking "free" badge game on the 3DS, Hyrule Warriors, Pokemon Rumble, Smash and Mario Kart DLC; etc

Metroid Federation Farce, Animal Crossing amiibo game, Triforce Heroes, NSMB; lowest rated games in the last 10 years; etc

StarFox Zero, Metroid Federation Farce; Animal Crossing amiibo game; their fucking E3,

Because their online is archaic. Let's see what happens with the NX though.

I know this is a baiting thread but fuck I still fell for it.
>>
>>318285736
those games are coming next year and there will be more
ps4 future "games" aren't even coming before 2017 if they actually release this gen
>>
File: M-FS-S-FS-MS1546_1.jpeg.png (52 KB, 301x301) Image search: [Google]
M-FS-S-FS-MS1546_1.jpeg.png
52 KB, 301x301
>>318285502
>has lots of several interesting upcoming games

Interesting until they come out and then they're actually shit.
>>
>>318285976
It's already destroying it and getting the most support.

So yes.
>>
>>318286075
A CoD and fifa box. Truly an amazing console.
>>
File: Also On PC.png (150 KB, 516x304) Image search: [Google]
Also On PC.png
150 KB, 516x304
>>318286075

>Most of the "support" is migrating to PC due to poor sales
>PS4 is now the dewritos cod and madden box

J U S T
>>
>>318279890
You really fucking think NOA is going to put out a game that has a 12 year old looking girl in a skimpy outfit? Are you literally 100% retarded?!
>>
>>318286065
But I like Ratchet and Clank, Gravity Rush, Hot Shots Golf, and Fat Princess...

Why are Nintendofags such bullies?
>>
File: cimg8566.jpg (321 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
cimg8566.jpg
321 KB, 1440x1080
>how dare Nintendo go back to their toy roots while blending them with their modern market
>>
>>318286202
No, but I do expect them to not fucking remove character customization options.
>>
File: iwata_asks_kamiya.jpg (35 KB, 250x150) Image search: [Google]
iwata_asks_kamiya.jpg
35 KB, 250x150
>>318286049
>sony fanboys have to compare their AAA microtransaction filled "games" to a Nintendo free minigame
>>
>>318286147
>>318286180
And still, it's destroying the competition

Stay mad kids.

Btw, Wii and Wii U also got COD, but it so utter shit that they stop releasing it.
>>
File: 130234707299.jpg (110 KB, 798x605) Image search: [Google]
130234707299.jpg
110 KB, 798x605
>>318286049
>>
>>318278536
You clearly don't know what you're talking about
>>
File: Gamings Citizen Kane Moment.png (588 KB, 982x874) Image search: [Google]
Gamings Citizen Kane Moment.png
588 KB, 982x874
>>318286049
>>
>>318286359
>is proud of his CoD box
>shits on Nintendo for not having CoD

Holy shit.
>>
>>318278536
Region locking, combined with NoA's incompetence is the main thing holding Nintendo back imo
>>
>>318286359
>PLEASE SONY SHIT IN MY MOUTH' I LIKE IT

And you wonders why sonyggers are laughed at ?
>>
>>318286403
>all stuff that can be unlocked via gameplay
>>
>>318285803

People also love the dragon dildo

I look forward to the day that the only argument against the dragon dildo in 5 years time will be that it sold terribly
>>
>>318286215
>I like insomniac killing a beloved franchise and rebooting it to follow a shitty childrens movie coming out in 2016!

Worst kind of person. you deserve to be bullied.
>>
File: nintendo-nx.jpg (35 KB, 1424x800) Image search: [Google]
nintendo-nx.jpg
35 KB, 1424x800
>>318286490
Not proud about it, my point is that PS4 already obliterated Wii U

Nintendo is going mobile and hopefully NX will kill Nintendo for good

>>318286518
Nintendo fans are the laughing stock here.
>>
File: 1437658981218.png (179 KB, 786x1040) Image search: [Google]
1437658981218.png
179 KB, 786x1040
>>318284617
Vivian is a really sexy boy.
>>
>>318279608
I wonder what big games do contain microtransactions.
>>
>>318286526
>>318284802
This kid is trying to so hard to fit in and shit on a console before his time. Sad. But that's most of /v/ these days.
>>
>>318286621
Delusionnal. As expected.
>>
>>318286518
Do you honestly believe Call of Duty is a bad game or do you dislike it due to its yearly releases and popularity with dudebrothers? It's a perfectly serviceable FPS.
>>
>>318286703
Nope, it's the cold truth.

Ninty fans are the delusional ones here.
>>
>>318278536
I don't have any issue with Nintendo. They make good games, and that's all I really ask. I'm not gonna buy censored shit, but other than that they've been respectable with their businesses choices.
>>
>>318286621
Wii U has amazing games and is making Nintendo money. Just fuck off.
>>
>>318286583
How are they killing it? I want specifics.
>>
>>318286778
Wii U has some few good exclusives and even if they are doing money, they are becoming irrelevant.
>>
File: CTiRCpwUkAAtQ_U.jpg (45 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
CTiRCpwUkAAtQ_U.jpg
45 KB, 640x640
>>318286778
>trying to reason with a sony fanboy
if they could reason they would've got a console with games
>>
>>318286880
Is that the only meme you've got?
>>
File: 2717093-spratoonbox.jpg (98 KB, 313x399) Image search: [Google]
2717093-spratoonbox.jpg
98 KB, 313x399
>>318286864
>irrelevant
>Nintendo
Sonyggers are fucking delusional. I mean seriously. The majority of you retards wont even be playing games in like 5-10 years time.
>>
File: animal crossing amiibo.jpg (118 KB, 1069x630) Image search: [Google]
animal crossing amiibo.jpg
118 KB, 1069x630
>>318286880
If Nintendo fans reason, they would get games instead of toys.
>>
>>318286319
-Putting giant tits on a 12 year old looking girl.

The media could easily take a giant shit on Nintendo for that, and their reputation would be irreversibly damaged from something as taboo as pedophilia. People are failing to see this from Nintendo's point of view and are simply thinking: >"Muh waifus!"
>>
>>318286526
Damn.
You got me with that analogy, despite not having any particular allegiance to a company.

Time to play with my gaping anus.
>>
File: 1441836167737.jpg (29 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1441836167737.jpg
29 KB, 640x640
>>318287019
>games aren't toys
>>
>>318287001
It is, A console that only sold 10 millions just like Dreamcast even with franchises like Mario, DK, Smash, etc, it's something to worry about
>>
File: IMG_20151125_133539.jpg (158 KB, 801x574) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151125_133539.jpg
158 KB, 801x574
>>318286359
>Its selling more!
>That means its better! The games aren't important!
>>
File: 86528.jpg (18 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
86528.jpg
18 KB, 400x299
This censorship nonsense has just proven howw entitled people really are.

>Game comes out in its perfect entirety in japanese
>OMG WANT GAME
>Game gets localized, Then gets censored
>OMG NO DONT WANT GAME, NINTENDOS DEAD TO ME!
>You could buy the japanese one that still yknow, uncensored?
>BUT IM AMERICAN AND DONT KNOW THIS LANGUAGE
>Why don't you try learning it then?
>N-NO NINTENDO MUST CATER TO ME, THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

If you're gonna bitch that one country has something you don't. then get that version instead. its obvious you only care about tits anyways.

Or play the real version and go atch a youtube of someone playing the uncensored version if you're that upset.

This is literally first world problems: Nitnendo edition. I can't even believe humanity has sunk this low to think this is actually an issue.
>>
>>318287134
I'd worry more about CoD being the top selling game on my precious console. But then again I'm not 15.
>>
>>318287020
Nice presumptions, cunt. I wanted to have a smaller chest on my adult female playable character, but I guess that's too much to ask. You also can't even customize characters aside from your own playable character, and you can't make your character look like a 12 year old anyway.

The fuck is with your fascination with 12 year olds?
>>
File: 1438777400161.png (830 KB, 1357x725) Image search: [Google]
1438777400161.png
830 KB, 1357x725
>>318286359

>"IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT HAS GAMES ITS SELLING"
>>
>>318286831
>Nefarious is a fleshy who works for drek
>Ratchet wants to join the galactic rangers and be quarks sidekick
>Tons of comic relief danny devito style actor characters who add nothing to the movie
>Cringy rap/dubstep singing.
>>
>>318283402
>nobody responded to the most detailed post in the thread
Figures. You wasted your time, fampai. Too much logic and thought for anti-Nintendo clowns.
>>
>>318282675

Lol.

Shut the fuck up kid.
>>
>>318287230
I'd worry more if Mario Kart is the best selling game on my precious console, but again, i'm not 8.
>>
>>318286621
>Not proud about it, my point is that PS4 already obliterated Wii U
By your logic, the Wii was the best console last generation by a landslide.
>>
>>318283926
>And Bayonetta 2
6/10 but because it's MUH NINTENDO exclusive it is hailed as GOTYAY/10. You know this to be true
>W101
6/10
>Kirby
5/10
>Yoshi
5/10
>Sanic Lost Game
4/10
>Splatoon
7/10
>ZombiU
2/10

The Wii U's library is just as shit as the Wii's. Neo-Nintendo is real.
>>
>>318278536
They know the fans want a real Yoshi game
>They make Yoshi's Wooly World

They know the fans want a real Metroid game
>They cancel a real one and make Federation Force instead

They know the fans want a real Kirby game
>They make Microsoft Paint

They know the fans want a new F-Zero
>LOL we can't think of any gimmicks

You can only pretend to be retarded so much until people get tired of it.
>>
>>318287483
it was though

And this is coming from someone who hates Nintendo.
>>
>>318287446
I agree, it's not rated M so I can't play it either. I only play mature games for mature gamers.
>>
>>318287446

Looks like we got a salty fuck here.
>>
>>318287562
Uh huh

Better than be a greasy manchild pedo who buys amiibo toys
>>
>>318287535
>If i put wrong numbers on nintendo games, it means I win !

>me sonygger such debate much dickrider
>>
>>318287535
Wow, you've got some shit taste there.

>Bayonetta 2 less than 8/10
>Woolly World less than 8/10
>ZombiU not at least a 7/10
>>
File: 1435475525615.jpg (52 KB, 343x356) Image search: [Google]
1435475525615.jpg
52 KB, 343x356
>>318287313
>Yoshis Wooly World isnt a real Yoshi game
>A Metroid game came out last gen
>A kirby game came out last year
>They try to avoid rehashes
What a stupid post.
>>
>>318285039
>B-But Sony!
Like clockwork.
We are talking about Nintendo in this thread.
>>
File: no.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
>>318287238
>Adult female playable character
If you think that looks like an adult then I hope someone soon guns you down in the street like the degenerate you are.
>>
File: 1426793581623.jpg (92 KB, 358x350) Image search: [Google]
1426793581623.jpg
92 KB, 358x350
>>318287535
Sorry Sony fanboys but shitting on Wii U games won't make PS4 library bigger
>>
>>318287732
That's not your player character, though.
>>
>>318287553
Well shit. Moved your post.
This:>>318287701
Is for you.
>>
>>318287732
THAT'S NOT A CUSTOMIZABLE CHARACTER, YOU STUPID FUCK.
>>
File: 1436134323484.gif (7 KB, 118x98) Image search: [Google]
1436134323484.gif
7 KB, 118x98
>>318287553
>They know the fans want a real Metroid game
>They cancel a real one and make Federation Force instead

You know whats sad? Iwatas last knowledge was that the world hated him for trying to bring the fans a new metroid game. Okay, so its not what they wanted. but the metroid fan base had NO right to act the way they did.

It just proved how ugly humans can be.

I thought of myself as a metroid fan once, I loved Every metroid equally, inclusing Other M and prime. Now? I don't even want to be associated with those psychopathic monsters.

Its a fucking video game. if you're gonna raise hell over something like this, I think i'm pretty much done with video games as a whole.

They turn humans into demons.
>>
>>318287280
>70/100 is not a good score
???

Also, Infamous Second Son (aka the real game where First Light is a standalone side game), LBP 3, Tearaway Unfolded all in the green.
>>
>>318287732
Retardation is one hell of a drug.
>>
>>318287589
Sonyfag here, gotta give it to this guy, Mario Kart 8 is fucking incredible.
>>
>>318287553
>They cancel a real one
That never happened. And Fed Force is a spinoff being made by the boys behind Mario Strikers.

>woolly world isn't a real yoshi game
Oh, it's b8. My mistake, keep on trolling.
>>
File: Yoshi_game_cover.jpg (67 KB, 256x363) Image search: [Google]
Yoshi_game_cover.jpg
67 KB, 256x363
>>318287553
What's even a real Yoshi game? They already tried remaking Island twice and it was mediocre or awful both times, mostly because they always fuck up the music. Yoshi as a series has always been inconsistent as fuck and Wooly World is arguably the best Yoshi since Island.

The rest still stands to a point.
>>
>>318283896
>wonder101
>shitty pikmin copy
>original
> splatoon
>third person shooter
>original

Then lets say dead nation is a original game and other third person shooters original too faggot
>>
>>318287701
>>318287798
>Yoshis Wooly World isnt a real Yoshi game
It's Kirby's Epic Yarn part 2 so no

>A Metroid game came out last gen
I'm talking about this gen though, you know the one where they're making one nobody wants

>A kirby game came out last year
You mean the 3DS one? I'm more referring to home console games but sure.

>They try to avoid rehashes
Yeah if the game series doesn't sell well just look at the nsmb series or the smash bros series.
>>
>>318288165
>What is it with Nintendodos

tbqh you're sinking to their level by using terms like that.
>>
I don't get why people complain about amiibos. If they were just action figures people would be ok with it, but because they have in-game functionality on top of that it's somehow bad. When people complain about amiibos it just strikes me as that typical pseudo-intellectual liberal college douchebag "advertisements brainwashing all the sheeple maaaan, teh corporshuns maaaan" sort of mentality.
>>
>>318288165
>]say that Nintendo got defensive mechanism
>Sonyponies take oc and modify it to protect their shitty game system

I wonder how it would feelif i was so fuckign dumb as to be able to defend SOny earnestly. I wish i would be at least intelligent enough to end my life over it.
>>
>>318288103
>It's Kirby's Epic Yarn part 2 so no
Except the part where the gameplay is almost 1 to 1 the same as Yoshi's Island. You clearly haven't so much as looked at gamepaly footage.

>you know the one where they're making one nobody wants
I wanted a Metroid game where you play as a fed trooper.

>rainbow curse doesn't count as a kirby game, despite being a sequel to a kirby game
>the fact that Triple Deluxe just came out last year doesn't count!

>smash bros series.
>rehash
I'm out, this is silly.
>>
>>318280672
>You dont need to buy any of that.
Maybe not, but I'm pretty sure you and everyone else did. And Nintendo is counting on people like you to pay for more because the base game, while fully playable, is no longer the full experience you all crave without DLC or amiibos. Now no future Mario, Zelda, Kirby, Fire Emblem, etc., if not any large-franchise Nintendo game, will always have amiibo support forever.

>Even if they start doing it in the next gen, thats still a huge time gap between what Microsoft has done to milk money from their consumers.
So you're saying it's an inevitability, and by then you'll say "now it's okay."

>At least with amiibos you can enjoy their design AND use them for in game rewards and games.
So it's okay to sell DLC $10-20 more because it's physical. You know, most DLC go down in price over time, but for amiibos, it's the reverse.
Unless you preorder or buy an amiibo at launch (which is good for any game company because getting money now is better than getting it later), amiibo-locked game content becomes very expensive.
>>
>>318288165
Came from sonygger shitposting last gen, anyone who didn't want a PS3 was an Xbot or a Nintendrone.
>>
File: 250px-289Slaking.png (58 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-289Slaking.png
58 KB, 250x250
Threads like this is exactly why I despise /v/.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 89

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.